forty.

Ok I absolutely adore that you guys are so passionate about the story but at the same time you know what the story was about right? you read the description and the introduction and you must have realised that it's about two women and one man. You guys have to understand that there is going to be love for the both and then he will have to choose. Or maybe the women will choose. There have been 40 chapters of Mannat and Wajeeh romance, a little hint of Wafaa and Wajeeh and suddenly I get pissed off dms and comments 😂😂😂

Chill out. Enjoy the story. Have I ever written a sad ending before? And also, I've never enjoyed reading arguments so damn much lmaooo. You guys are amazing ❤️😂

Also this is like one of my fav quotes ish thing so I'm sharing it here ❤️

Mannat x Wajeeh.

In the first three months of living in the village, things were quite hard but as she reached the fourth month, it seemed like they had developed a routine. She did not really like living here as much as she loved living in Los Angeles but it was not as bad as she had expected. Yes, it was quite sheltered and she did not have the freedom to go out whenever she wanted to but it wasn't as confined as she had believed it would be. In fact, she had also started to work from home.

She knew that M&K beverages was just a facade but recently, everyone had encouraged her to use her free time and work online for the company. Her mother was already working as the CEO for now. They were maintaining a clean image after all. Masroor Shah had left for Pakistan along with his family and would remain there for quite some time. In the meanwhile, her mother would be the one handling all the matters.

Besides, Wajeeh was proving true to his word. He would take her out every week for a day or even two. They would explore a new restaurant in Lahore and spend the night at a luxury hotel. In the mornings, they would take a swim together and pretend to be a normal couple.

Mannat didn't think that she was as happy as she should have been but she was adjusting and she didn't think she would even be able to adjust here.

She hardly ever talked to his other wife. She would catch glimpses of her or hear her voice or even find her cooking something every now and then but both the cousins avoided each other as much as they could.

She was also noticing that her mother-in-law was getting quite close with Wafaa. It did not anger her but it did make her feel some sort of way. She knew that Wafaa wasn't trying to conquer her territory, it wasn't a typical situation but it still bothered her.

It didn't matter so much though. Wajeeh was constantly working to control the situation and he had promised her that this wouldn't be the normal forever. His promise was enough to content her heart.

She had also started to observe the customs of the village. When she went to a wedding the other night, she saw how how the men and women section were divided. She also noticed how everyone stood up to greet her and how they never talked to her as if she was their equal. She could almost sense fear and hesitancy in their eyes, which made her realise that she was the wife of a mafia lord and she would not be able to make friends here.