Twenty Two.

A little mature scene at the start but eh.

Make sure to vote and comment.

Tell me what ya'll think.

Mannat.

It was his large hand that reached out, his body weight pressed on to me as he picked up my phone and shut it, ending the alarm that kept buzzing for a while now.

I felt his hand on my shoulder, shaking me and I realised that I was not dreaming. Wajeeh was in my bed, sleeping by my side and I did not even notice it.

I did not even know that he would arrive back so soon and that he would come directly to me.

"Baby," His voice was low, all husky and sensual in my ear as he he tried to wake me up and open my eyes.

I let out a groan and found myself snuggling into him, inhaling the deep smell of his cologne.

"Come on, I let you sleep for six hours." I heard him say, feeling his lips on top of my head and his hand shaking my shoulder to wake me up.

It wasn't that I could not wake up or I was too tired, I just liked the feeling of being in his arms and spending my time like this.

He probably had arrived late last night and had crashed by my side, without me even realising it.

"Mannat," He took my name again and I hummed, still not opening my eyes as I felt his fingers dragging across my spine, I felt the tingles and the shivers but I still kept my eyes closed.

"No office today then?" He asked, I shook my head.

"It's Sunday," I replied, feeling his tough and him only as my eyes were still closed even though I was wide awake now.

"Won't even look at my face?" He hummed into my ear, his hand slid into my hair as he pulled on it just a little bit and I winced, opening my eyes for just a moment before I closed them again, feeling the rays of bright light.

I heard his chuckle, and then felt his weight over me.

"Open them again." He mumbled, I opened my eyes one more time and found Wajeeh on top of me.

It was a view. He had blocked the brightness through his body and now, I was finding him smiling at me like I was the most precious person in the world.

His beard had grown since the last time I had seen him, his eye area had dark circles more than usual but his eyes were shining bright as they stared at me.

"Hey," I whispered, looking at him with a smile.

I had missed him quite alot in the past few days. Nothing could compare to the feeling of him by my side, nothing could come close to the affect that his touch had on me.

He didn't reply to my greeting, only lowered his head down as he closed the distance between my lips and his, his tongue meeting mine in slow movements as his hand held me tight around him, almost possessively.

"We should have breakfast first," I suggested, even though the last thing on my own mind was breakfast right now.

I was too much involved in the feel of him, I was too much surrounded by his scent and his aroma to think about anything else. I didn't even know why I had suggested breakfast when all I wanted was to have sex with Wajeeh right now.

"Not hungry," He replied, breathless as he suddenly broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, a sudden playfulness in them.

"For breakfast, I mean," He teased, making me chuckle along as I felt his mouth leave my lips and his head covered my neck.