twenty eight

This chapter has so much Mannat and Wajeeh dialogues, I tried quite hard to not make it too dramatic but here it is.

I hope you guys like it.

Make sure to read it, vote and comment.

I worked hard on this because i suddenly feel like I've forgotten how to write.

The break has been too long and bumpy lol.

Check it out!

Mannat x Wajeeh

Mannat x Wajeeh

"Can you stop?" He said, seeing how she was fighting and trying to open the door of the car as he was driving,

He knew that she was furious with him and she had every right to be, but he could not let her sit idle without knowing the entire truth, especially now that she knew half of it.

She slammed her hand on the with enough force and Wajeeh leaned at her side quickly, moving her hand back as she was trying too hard and it could have resulted in her getting physically hurt.

"Mannat, you'll end up hurting yourself."

Since the door did not open, she tried to stop the car by pushing herself towards Wajeeh, who was driving.

"Or killing us!" He exclaimed out loud as he pushed her back onto her seat, shaking his head at the violence and anger of his woman.

He always knew that she had a fire within her but he never expected that she would react so recklessly because she felt betrayed by him..

As he pushed her back with enough force, Mannat smacked her hand on the window once again.

Was cheating on her not enough? He also had to use his force on her and treat her like this? Who even was this man?

"Stop the car, you bastard. How dare you?!" She screamed at him, looking at him with a glare that could have burnt many but it didn't phase Wajeeh.

"Calm down, please." He said with a gentle tone, driving as he knew that stopping the car right now would create another scene for him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you're sick." She spat, not caring that this was her husband, the man she so dearly loved.

Her anger was taking over everything at the moment.

"Mannat, just stop." He tried again, letting out a sigh.

"You lying betraying piece of shit. You'll burn in hell." She cursed and Wajeeh never thought in a million years that his Mannat would be the one cursing him.

It did something to his heart. He knew alot of his enemies cursed him everyday but knowing that the love of his life had joined the list today, it hurt him more than ever.