forty six.

This chapter is a little intense.

Wafaa is a baby, I can't even.

Make sure to vote and comment..

Tell me what you think.

_______

Wafaa x Wajeeh.

...

Nothing too dramatic had really happened. It was just one of those days where she had completely lost track of of her own self. She was walking outside in the garden, had her earphones on and with loud music playing, she managed to block everything that she possibly could. She managed to block every thought she had about Wajeeh, every feeling that she usually pondered on and every single word of his that made her heart race.

She didn't want to think that a brush of his lips on her forehead had caused her sleepless nights and his ignorance towards her had caused a weird ache.

So, she wasn't really doing any harm to anyone. It was late in the evening, she had no idea that guests would be coming over and even when a guard came to tell her that Shah Wajeeh was going to have some guests over in a few minutes and he is asking her to go inside, she hadn't really heard him due to the loud music in her ears.

She still nodded, though. She would nod to anything in the moment. Her hair was all over her back, she wasn't really wearing any dupatta since no one was around in the back garden at such a time and she was walking on the grass with bare feet.

She frowned when she saw her husband in front of her, with his jaw clenched and eyes shooting a glare in her direction.

Wafaa quickly shut the music off and took out the earphones, greeting him with a salam. Unfortunately, he didn't seem like he was in the mood to say anything to her in return.

Since the weather was chilly and he had a skin shawl around his neck over the black kurta shalwar, he quickly removed it and placed it over her head. Wafaa still didn't understand but looked at him in question..

"I have guests over, Wafaa." He said through gritted teeth.

The guests had already sat down and the way back to the house was passing through them. And usually, Wajeeh didn't give a fuck if his women covered up or not but he knew the kind of men that were present for dinner tonight. They didn't look at a woman with honor, they looked at her like she was fresh meat.

"I didn't know." Wafaa replied, swallowing because it had been quite long since she had actually seen anger on his face or anger directed at her.

"I sent a guard to you."

He stated, gesturing her to quickly wear her shoes.

"Oh! I had music in my ears and I didn't really hear what he said to me."

Her explanation angered him even further and he couldn't help but glare at her again.

"I'm sorry." She apologised, but he wasn't hearing any of it.

He grabbed her by the arm, harder than she was used to and started to walk her towards the house. When she reached the area of the lawn where the men were sitting, she looked down instead of looking ahead.

They were sitting around a bonfire with traditional sheeshas and the smoke of it going all around the area.

The laughter died down when they saw a woman with Shah Wajeeh, and now all eyes were on the couple.

Without shooting them a single glance, Wajeeh dragged her towards the house and the door closed once he entered with Wafaa.

He jerked his hand away from her and she almost winced, looking at him with anger herself because she hadn't committed a crime or anything. She had simply been in a wrong place at the wrong time. It could have happened to anyone.