one.

It's night time, tomorrow's Monday. My mind isn't working but hey, I updated for the very first time. It's different but I hope you guys will like it. Its not gonna be typical so don't worry.

Join me on this ride.

Vote, comment, send love.

Wajeeh.

The living room was way too dark, everything seemed to be in a blur and nothing was too visible except her.

We were too drunk and too in the moment to even go upstairs or even switch on the lights.

I could feel her body, her weight on my own, as she hid her face in the crook of my neck.

Both of us, naked and sweaty. Nothing too unusual for me these days.

Her hair was sprawled all over her face and the only thing that I could notice was her eyes, honey colored and shiny.

She was tempting and she knew what she was doing, unlike a few of my encounters before where the girls had been way too fussy and nervous to be able to do anything. It had simply made things awkward.

Awkward things made me feel guilty and guilt wasn't something that I held well within myself. Guilt just made me more angry, both at myself and at the world.

My hands disappeared in her hair as I moved her face closer to mine and took her by the lips, moulding her into a kiss.

This was not the first time I was fucking a stranger. But she was doing it so perfectly. She wasn't asking any questions, She wasn't annoying me. She was simply playing her part, like me.

Her dress, the peach and skin colored one, perfectly fit her curves.

She was leaning against the wall in a club with a glass of scotch in her hand I had approached her. She hadn't seemed so surprised, in fact... She looked like she was waiting for me to approach her.

It wasn't even her eyes that had actually attracted me in the first place, it was her dress. A perfect combination of revealing and modest. She wanted to flaunt but she also wanted to hide.

Her heavy breathing continued as she got off me.

Without even asking me, she wore my shirt and sat on the far end of the couch.

"Bedroom?" She asked in a low voice. Her voice was as soft as I remembered from the club.

It was calm and warm, with a tinge of seduction.

"Upstairs.." I said in a rather high tone and she didn't even say a word to that.

She began to walk upstairs.

"Goodnight?" I murmured, unsure of what she was doing right now.

Was she going to sleep in my bedroom? Was she not going to leave?

"No, I'll just change and be out of your way.." She replied, as if she was reading my mind and then opened the door to the bedroom, shutting it behind her as she entered.

That was the last thing I saw before I felt my eyes close as sleep overtook me.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Rays of brightness spread through the whole room. I blinked a few times, in an attempt to adjust to the rays of light that were coming from the large glass window.