twenty seven

Okay idk how this chapter is but I'm gonna be more consistent and write this story because I love the plot and there's so much to write and explore.

Sorry for being ghayb, I was going through a phase.

Hope you guys are being safe and cautious.

Make sure to vote and comment, tell me what y'all think.

Mannat x Wajeeh

"You know you can't do that." She heard his voice, it was so plain and blank..as if it was the most normal thing for him to say after all that he had done to her.

Did he really expect her to not leave after all of this?

Did he really expect her to live with his lies? She did not even want to look at his face, she did not even want to stare at the face of the man that she so dearly had loved and probably still loved, but his words were like a solid pinch to her already bleeding wound.

"Excuse me?" She glared at him, daring him to even try and say anything else.

"You can't walk away from me, Mannat. We're married." He said it like a fact.

She never thought she would hate hearing these words so much.

"Watch me." She replied, the hatred and the anger inside of her was much more than the pain right now.

It was a good thing though. She would much rather fuel her anger then feel the pain.

"Mannat." he called after her as he saw her rushing towards the car.

She furiously walked, snatching the key from the driver and being slammed to the car door at the same time.

The door that she had opened, shut as she was pinned against it by Wajeeh himself.

"Mannat!" He exclaimed once again, stopping her and trying to keep her in one place as she fought him, shaking at the same time because of the anger.

"Stop it, are you crazy? How are you even going to drive? You're fucking shaking." He tried, knowing that he couldn't force her but he also couldn't let her go.

She had to stay.

"Leave me alone." She pushed him away but her force was nothing compared to his strength.

"Mannat, come on." He tried to be more soft for a moment, staring at her beautifully broken face and trying to fix her with his look of love, the one that she didn't even have the courage to stare at.

She didn't look into his eyes, only at his face as she tried one more time to push him away, he didn't move.

His hand kept her in one place as the other lifted to touch her cheek.