Chapter 6: Something Special

"Queen" Knowles.
Manhattan, New York
13 Sept. 2017

I cruised down the streets, passing old buildings and crosswalks, and came to stop once I was in front of the deserted brown house on the far right.

I hopped out of my coupe, locking the doors, and headed inside the shabby house. Soon as the door shut, I was hit with a strong cloud of smoke.

The small brothel were filled with naked girls and men, heroin addicts, and tons of baggies ready to be shipped and distributed.

"Want me to get you something daddy?" Lilla, one of the city's best hoes, whispered seductively into my ear while reaching for the drawstrings by of my track pants.

"Yeah, some mint for your stank ass breath." I retorted and stiff-armed her, walking further down the path until I reached the basement door.

Jim was guarding the door, covered in a bulletproof vest. Homeboy paced back and forth as if he was guarding the U.S. capitol.

When he saw me walking up, Jim stop moving and straighten his collar. "S'up boss." He said and dapped me up.

"Jay here?"

"Y'up .. mad as hell." He responded, knocking on the wall twice, and right away, the door opened for me to enter.

I jogged downstairs, setting foot inside of the ground floor of the basement. Piles of youngsters were counting cash and pounds while my men "watched" them.

Too damn jovial!

"Either y'all finally sucked each other dicks or we struck gold." I sniggered grabbing me a cup and a big bottle of Remy.

Chris snuck behind me, slapping the back of my neck, and snatched the Remy bottle out of my hand.

"Don't ever try to play us youngin'." Kanye uttered.

"Yeah whateva, african booty scratcher." I retorted and took a swig of my drink.

"Shut up. You long neck giraffe." Chris chimed in, laughing, and pouring himself a cup.

"My nigga, my neck got more inches than your dick so what's really good?" I boasted, leaning on the counter as some of the niggas in the room began to tune in our conversation.

"That's a l-lie, my shit pull-" He stumbled over his words, taking the small joke to heart. "Why I gotta explain shit to you anyway? You don't know what I'm packing."

"Okay, okay, relax." I chuckled, holding my hands up. "Shrimp dick." I whispered but loud enough for elf ears to hear and throw a fit.

"Man fuck you!" He growled and stormed out of the kitchen. Some people just can't take a joke!

Kanye and I continued laughing, roasting each other, and a few more men joined into small segment. Nonetheless, this was all jokes for me but some folks pick and choose when to feel disrespected.

Shawn came out of one of the nearby rooms, nodding, and passed me a heavy envelope that was supposed to be at least have thirty thousand inside.

However, I only counted twenty, leaving me to speculate a lot of things and had my temper on ten.

"Where's the rest of it?" I questioned.