Chapter 52: Keep Your Head Up

"Queen" Knowles.
Voyeur Nightclub
25 Oct. 2018

10:04pm

Clubbing wasn't really my thing but the energy electrifying on this day was definitely through the roof

Clubbing wasn't really my thing but the energy electrifying on this day was definitely through the roof. Everybody feeding off smiles and grooving slowly.

Only late nineties and early two thousands music were blasting through the speakers yet people were dancing to make babies and orgasms. Of course, there's always that one person who dances way off beat. So be it right? Just living.

I let out a light chuckle and sipped white moscato, bumping my head to the be beat. Onika leaned against my front and looked up at me.

"What's funny? Your other bitch here?"

I chuckled some more, wrapping one arm around her neck and kissing her cheek. "I ain't got none expect you girl."

"Mmm hm. Nice save." Onika replied.

She snatched my cup and took a gulp, nearly puking afterwards. I snickered while grabbing my drink outta her hand and sipped a little more.

"See. That's what you get tryna be grown."

"I am grown."

Onika turned around puckering her lips and snatched the cup from my hand yet again. This time she poured the entire juice inside her mouth.

I watched as she struggle to keep a neutral face while supping the hard vodka. She then handed me the empty cup and smiled broadly.

"See? Not bad hm?"

"You looked as if you were shitting." I snickered.

Onika gasped. "Shut up worm! That shit was too strong."

I playfully rolled my eyes and mushed her forehead tempting another "bitch fit". She slapped my chest then touched up her high-long ponytail.

"See? Stop babe. I don't want it to mess up."

"Nonsense. It wouldn't make much of a difference."

"So what? You don't like it huh?"

My eyes traveled up and down her body as a smile resurfaced on my face. She flaunted a burgundy ruched mini dress that poked out her luscious curves.

Rhinestone heeled strap stilettos covered her feet blending in with her diamond bracelet and rings. It matched well with my own too. My pretty baby.