Chapter 30: No More Drama

New Year's Eve.
11:03pm

Several hours past and still the party was rolling like the water in sea

Several hours past and still the party was rolling like the water in sea. Island Tunes flooded our ears as many men and women danced hard on the yacht.

There weren't that many people onboard compared to the other parties they have thrown. Beyoncé wanted our last days to be surrounded around "family."

I leaned against the railings, viewing the sea and enjoying the slight warm southern breeze. Every-so-often I found myself playing with my diamond ring.

"I've been looking all over for you" Bey slurred, staggering over with a cup in hand. "Are you likin' the party?"

I nodded. "It's alright. How much you had to drink?"

"What– sshh." She hushed me, laughing. "I-I only had like two or ... maybe three ... four?"

Bey took a gulp of her d'usse and wrapped her arm around my waist pulling me closer. She then leaned in and began licking, nibbling on my neck.

"Babe!" I let out a squeaky laugh.

"You're so fucking gorgeous mamas." Bey muttered.

"Okay! Okay!" I giggled, grasping her face, and forcing her to look at me. "You're drunk babe."

"I-I'm not even drunk–"

"Everyone start counting down!" Someone yelled, running around with only their boxers on.

"Five!"

"Four!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One–"

Bey smashed her lips against mine, palming my ass, right when the fireworks went off. I hardly was given a moment before her tongue delved inside my mouth.

Getting so lost in the kiss, I planted my hand on her face as the other dangled off her shoulders. Giselle pulled me even closely to her as the kiss grew more sloppier. I felt her-all of her–pressed against me.

Soon as I felt her hand slid underneath my dress, I slightly pushed her away. Bey leaned in for another kiss and I put my finger on her lips. I hurriedly caught my breath and desperately tried not to think about the awaken wetness that resided in between my legs.

"W-What's wrong?"

"Baby, you're drunk and there's too many–"