Chapter 59: Let's Stay Together

Early Morning.

The light of dawn seeped into the room, startling my sleep. I rubbed my bleary eyes and wiped the drool off the corner of my mouth.

Stretching out my limbs, I made my way upstairs to our bathroom. Soft cries from Braislyn sped up my morning routine.

"Here I come." I murmured.

I gradually followed the sound of her voice and landed in the kitchen. Bey held our baby in her arm, struggling to fix her bottle while swaying.

"Aw mamas, don't cry." She cooed.

Braislyn whined even louder until her mother finally gave her the bottle. She played with her curls while latching her lips to the nipple.

I cackled. "Rotten down to the bone."

Beyoncé simpered and shook her head, planting big wet kisses all over our newborn. Little one continue messing with her mommy's hair.

"So where did everyone .." I paused, looking around the place. "Run off to? It's strangely quiet."

"Tryout that new sushi restaurant on kuhio avenue."

"Ew. I'll pass." I gagged.

She chuckled. "Go-figures. I told them to go ahead and I'll watch my little babies."

"Uh I don't need no babysitter."

"Sure."

I rolled my eyes and approached her, pursing my lip with my hands on my hip. "I'm grown." I taunted while rolling my neck.

"See stinka, this why your mama be getting fucked up all the time." She uttered.

"By who? Girl I'll be—"

In an instant her hand was gripping my throat while pulling me real close. She bit her lip, staring into my eyes as I tried to find the right words.

It had to be a hidden spell from the way her eyes had me completely frozen; Clenching my thighs to keep my water from dripping everywhere.

"Mine." She said lowly.

I wetted my lips and fiddled with her drawstrings, so over the heels. She leaned in, kissing me sloppily and deeply.

The soft cries escaping our daughter's lips broke us apart. She pushed out a chuckle and went on to the den, rubbing our baby's spine.

I eased the air out of my lungs slowly, trying to catch the last bit of sanity I had left. "Whew." I panted and rubbed on my shoulder.

Beyoncé soon returned with bag of food and slid it on the countertop. I beat her to the punch, searching the bag for my plate.

"Now, how you know I got you sum?" She laughed.

"You betta had." I gibed, shrugging and eating on a piece of bacon. "For your safety."

"Girl, whom you must be?"

"Onika. Tanya. Maraj!" I blustered.