Chapter 7: Hood Knight In Shining Armor

815 W 5th St.

I exited out of the bathroom, fastening the belt to my pants, and grabbed a shirt from the dresser.

Stasia sat at the edge of her bed, shaking her head and bouncing her legs. mad ass. I shrugged my shoulders and slid on my shirt.

"I'm tired of you hoeing around on me, Queen."

I groaned out of frustration. "Here we go again."

"Yes! HeRe We Go AgAiN." She mimicked me and abruptly rose to her feet, launching a phone at me which I gracefully caught in mid-air. "Who's that bitch you been texting? Huh?"

"Calm your ass down girl."

I unlocked my phone and stared at all of the read text messages between me and some folks including recent messages from shortie.

My phone always stayed faced down whenever I needed to crash at her crib and shower but like any other given day my phone stayed untouched.

The lousy bitch was feeling herself too much ever since word got back that I was screwing a shortie on southside of Queens.

Weird bitches.

"Got me out looking stupid and for what? You going on dates, parading around town with this bitch then got the nerve to come and layup with me!?" She went on, pacing back and forth.

I sucked my teeth. "You need to calm your ass down and stop going through my shit."

Stasia hauled and scolded at me. "Going through your shit?! Girl, this my house! and I shouldn't have to if you just be honest with me and quit messing around with these nasty ass bitches-"

I rolled my eyes, threading a hand through my hair, and said, "Have you seen my charger?"

She frowns and charges at me, wild swinging, assuming her slaps were doing damage. I grabbed her hands and rammed her againt the wall, holding both hands above her head.

"You need to chill out before I beat your ass." I warned her.

"You ain't gone do shit-"

My hand grasped at her throat, leaving her with little to no oxygen. She clawed at my hand uselessly, which only made matters worse.

"You think I'm fucking playing with you? Huh?" I fumed, tightening my grip, and released her when she was on the verge of unconsciousness.

She bent forward, clutching her throat, coughing loudly, and crying. I shook my head in frustration and grabbed my things from the nightstand.

Stasia eyeballed me as I left out of her room and yelled, "I hate you!"

"I hate you too." I spat back.

This was one of her many tantrums, but harming me was something that wasn't tolerable. Stasia had no reason to be upset in the first place.

I just gave her some good d!ck and money not even an hour or two ago. We aren't together so she has no right to feel entitled to anything.

"Took you long enough." Shawn commented as I closed the front door behind me.

"Got .. caught up .. with something." I reluctantly said, straightening out my jacket.