Chapter 55: Aloha

The radiant sun shined through the sliding doors, stirring us in our sleep. I groaned when the beam of sunlight hit my face.

Picking up my phone on the nightstand, I looked at the time. 12:28pm. "Shit." I threw it on the bed and slowly began to ease on out.

I slipped on some boxers and a white wife beater and walked into bathroom. Once I freshen up, I returned to the cabin.

"Good morning madam." One of the staffs greeted, carrying in a tray piled with food.

"Morning."

"For you." She smiled and setup everything on the concession stand.

I nodded, pulling the blinds all the way back so the sun can shine even brighter. Onika groaned, pulling the pillow over her face.

"Morning sleepyhead."

"Mmm. What time is it?"

"Like a quarter before one." I replied.

She snuggled more into the sheets, heavily sighing. I stared at her in awe, caught in a web made out of her beauty.

She was completely bare and only so much of the comforter covered her plump ass. I stalked toward the bed and sat at the edge.

My hand gently rubbed on her thick thighs, coaxing a soft moan out of her. "Wake up man." I chuckled.

"Give me five more minutes." She murmured.

I heavily smacked her ass. "You said that last time and look where it got you."

Onika placed her head on a pillow and slowly lifted her eyelids. I bit my lip, reminiscing about our little freak session we had a few hours ago.

"Come here baby."

"Nah you had too much seafood last night. I just know that breath kicking." I joked.

"Shut up."

I laughed some more and laid down on the bed as she headed to the restroom. Hands resting behind my head, I stared upward, drifting off into another cloud of harmless thoughts.

This spur of the moment baecation was about to be one for the books or at least that was what we were aiming for. To be ducked off.

Nothing but showering each other with love, kisses, and hugs. It felt really good to finally have someone who constantly makes me smile. Someone who hasn't given up on me. It's also a shame that it took me a while to realize it but I promise I'll spend the rest of life making up for the delay.

Onika was my rider, my bae, my wife, till death calls me on home. Together, with her is my favorite place to be.

"Hello!"

I broke out of my thoughts once a pillow slid across my face. Glancing to the left, I spotted her mugging me, wearing a lace robe.

I bit my lip. "Yeah?"

"You didn't hear me calling you?"