Chapter 46: Armed And Dangerous IV

3421 Bakersfield Drive.

"You sure you don't need assistance?"

I shook my head. "Nope."

We kept our focus straight ahead, watching the alcoholics roll on the wet grass. The senseless celebration party had ended three hours ago.

Instead of the bogus fraud being more alert about sneaky intruders, they gotten really comfy assumimg that no one was stupid enough to strike. Wrong.

I just so happened to be the stupid motherfucka that was ready to test that superstition out. Hell has no fury like a woman's scorned. Hmph.

"Well what are you waiting for-"

I waited a few seconds for the clock to turn six then used my finger to point at the road. Right on que, a buggy drove by and parked two cars ahead of us.

"Them." I stated.

"What? He called for more backup?"

"Guard shift changes every four hours. The two men that pulled are Dre and Cube. The howling drunks are Keenon and Kamiyah. They run together."

"You could've took out those two beforehand."

"Possibly but I wanted to kill two birds with one stone."

"Alright."

I counted to ten in my head as the drunks staggered to the buggy, jumping inside. They were loud talking laughing their asses off. Blabbermouth sissies.

"Ready?"

"Y'up. I'll be out in ten."

"You sure you don't need backup?"

"Nah. I got it." I restated.

I exited the coupe with a gun in hand and crouched below, creeping around the cars. Soon as I neared the driver side, I screwed on a silencer and rose up.

"Ay roll up another wood nigga."

"Pass me the dro."

"I-"

"Say cheese bitch!" I grumbled, airing off shots into the car. Brains splattered everywhere.

Some pieces of their skull and huge amount of blood painted the windshield. I fired another round, making sure that nobody was breathing.