Chapter 58: Love In The Dark

Thursday.

12:11pm

"Alright! Moving along, always make sure you have a secured hardness attached

"Alright! Moving along, always make sure you have a secured hardness attached. Please do not try to let go of the trolley." Leila advised.

"Um how high we're flying?" Lauren asked.

"No less than six hundred feet." She chirped.

"Lord we're going to die—" Gabrielle bent over and puked for the second time.

"Gabrielle! Control yourself."

"Girl you bet not wet up my shoes now!"

Sicily chuckled. "I told her to let go of the poke."

"Honestly who's idea was to go zip lining in the first place bruh? Its too damn hot .. got me breaking out in hives man." Cam complained.

"Beyoncé!" We shouted in unison.

She looked up for the first time in forever and stared at us, furrowing her eyebrows. Leila stood in front of her, smiling gleefully.

Desperate whore.

Leila even went an extra mile by resting her hand on her thigh, igniting a deadly fire within me. No matter how I tried to pay it no mind, some things just really irked my soul to the core.

Friendly whores were one.

"What's all the racket about?" She asked.

"Why would you pick this, out of all places real shit like dude–" Shawn looked below the cliff and shook his head. "Take us now Lawd."

"This nigga steady tryna live like a freaking wildcat or sum shit. Nigga we got one life not nine, like be so foreal bruh." Trex added.

Bey laughed. "Y'all quit being a bitch."

Nearly everyone was in uproar especially about the height differences. Our daily schedules were tossed to different people each day.

Thursday was assigned to Giselle, who we assumed wasn't going to fall through for obvious reasons. Yet that was only wishful thinking.

Not only did she agreed to participate but decided to pick one of the dangerous tours of all-time. Drifting from coast to coast above a cliff.

"Mmph. I saw that look." Lauren teased.

My eyes fell on hers for a split second then reverted to them yet again. I clenched my teeth, glowering as their conversation went on.