Chapter 11: Worst Behavior

Atlantic City, New Jersey

6:36pm

I straightened out my blazer while stalking toward the hotel

I straightened out my blazer while stalking toward the hotel. One of the many valets took my keys and ran to my new Maserati.

Dave and Kanye spotted me and headed toward my direction with bottles in their hand, laughing their asses off.

"Another one?" Kanye stared at my car in awe as the valet drove away.

"Son switches cars faster than the shirts on her back." Dave laughed, pushing a bottle of Henny in my arms.

"Ya know, nuthin' but a g thang." I laughed, dapping him them while checking out the joint.

The Grant Hotel.

One of the biggest and notorious neutral territories for all the elite bagmen across the world

The lavish hotel had at least twenty floors which consisted of secret escorts, drug operations, and temporary residences for dealers that lived overseas.

Not everyone gained access.

So if you happened to gain or receive access to this luxurious Hotel, YOU were Unquestionably somebody in town.

"Where's everybody else at?" I asked them.

Dave nudged his head to the left of us and Lordt behold. Chris walked in circles, hand on his waist, cursing through his phone. We eyed each other and laughed.

"Robyn!" We said in unison.

"You so stupid! I didn't touch that bitch and- burn my shit for what?!" He yelled into the phone as his hand ran through his hair.

Not a week goes by without them arguing so this was played out. We brought bullshit on ourselves sometimes so no fingers were pointed.