Chapter 28 : Up In Flames

"Queen" Knowles.

9:10pm

I straightened out my navy suit for the fifth time and slid on my balmain loafers

I straightened out my navy suit for the fifth time and slid on my balmain loafers. I then proceeded to the bathroom where she was staking out.

"I'm almost done."

I chortled. "I've been hearing those words for the last hour or so babygirl."

"Beauty takes time." Nicki replied.

I leaned against the archway, scrutinizing the captivating beauty before me. Onika was beautiful inside and out. It's almost comical not to stare so hard and I was praying for the dear life of me not to erect anytime soon.

She wore a formal midi dress that embrace her succulent curves and legs It was perfectly fitted and showed off her mouthwatering breasts.

"You look lovely tonight." I complimented.

"Oh really? So what you tryna say I was looking homeless them other nights?" She sassed.

"Babygirl you a trip dawg." I laughed.

She playfully rolled her eyes and continued applying more makeup to her face. I studied her for awhile fidgeting with my diamond bracelets.

"You still haven't told me nothing about this charity event that you drug me into."

"It's similar to market place where absolutely everything is sold illegally at cheaper prices. People come across the oceans and mountains to network."

"When you say people, you're implying-"

"Drug dealers. Smugglers. Cops. Politicians. Anybody that has the essential funds and a name. They're all welcomed to attend the ball."

"So no lousy street thugs?"

"Not even by a longshot." I responded.

"Woah you're in deeper than what I'd imagined- honestly what's the purpose? Don't y'all do handoffs in the streets already baby .. Sounds dramatic .."

"It's different bae." I guffawed. "I only deal with drugs but this event spice things up. There are some scumbags that deal with other .. things."

"So why are we going there?" She quiered.

"I have to score an international connect for the team and fill in for Suge. Plus Harold invited me."