🍋« Fem! reader × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: Mommy kink, Dom Reader, Top reader, sub bottom, femdom

I've been wanting to do a readerxhinata for so long but I've noticed many of you don't like the xreaders. So if ya don't like that, feel free to not read this chapter~

How do y'all read Y/n? I'm curious. Because I read it as " Yoona " or like " Yuna " idk why, it's sounds cute like- " Yuna-san! "

P.s this is timeskip Hinata, He 18+ in collage. I dunno how school works in Japan i'm sorry 🙏

---•••---

This shit have been staying in my drafts for 2 weeks because I FUCKING FORGOT TO PUBLISH IT.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n-san! " An orange haired boy runs closer to the said girl while holding his bag.

"Oh- Hinata, What's up? " Y/n smiled as the cute boy comes close to her, watching him make a big smile.

"I-i was wondering if you could h-help me with my homework..." Hinata said shyly as he scratched the back of his head.

"Of course! You don't need to be shy~ " Hinata's eyes sparkled as he looked at the h/c haired girl.

The two walked to Y/n's home together, talking about school and mostly volleyball stuff.

"And then Kageyama sets it and I ran and then hit it and it was like- bam! And then Kageya- "

"Do you like Kageyama? " Y/n asked Hinata. He looked at her cluelessly and shook his head.

"No, I like Y- " The tangerine covered his mouth, preventing another syllable to come out.

"Hmm... " She tried not to smirk. She knew that the tangerine had feelings for her, and fortunately, the girl had feelings for him too.

Looking at him, she just wants to dominate the boy. She wants him to beg, cry and feel pleasure at the same time. And of course, She wants to love and spoil the younger.

--✨Timeskip brought to you by me having random panic attacks✨--

"I'm home~! " Y/n said even though there was no one in the house.

" Did they left? " Y/n asked herself with confusion while taking off her shoes.

"Does this means we're alone here Y/n-san? " Hinata asked with a blush, also taking off his shoes.

"Hm? What's wrong with that? You don't want to be alone with me Hinata~? "

"N-no! It's not l-like that! " The tangerine repeatedly shook and waved his hands. A big blush plastered in his face.

"Pfft, You're too cute~ " Y/n said as she pinched the tangerine's cheeks.

"C'mon, let's go to my room. " The h/c haired girl gestured as she went upstairs, going to her room. The tangerine following after.

Hinata blushed as he saw the full view of Y/n's ass. Him almost having a nosebleed.

As they went inside the girl's room, Y/n's scent can be immediately smelled. Hinata slowly walked inside.

Okay, calm down. You can do this. The homework! Yes, the home-

"Hinata? "

The tangerine flinched. His blush became darker as he realized that the h/c haired girl was too close to his face.