🍋« Akaashi + Bokuto × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: An*l s*x, rough, spanking, jealousy, threesome, double penetration, two tops and one bottom

It's the 3rd time I'm making an BokuAkaHina one, Idk I think I just really like writing BokuAkaHina in threesomes (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

I said i didn't like double penetration but i just want to try it →_→ idk i like, read two double penetration one-shots and i wanted to try it. Still don't like it though v_v

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Karasuno team are playing a game called Truth or dare. And unfortunately when it was Tanaka's turn to spin the bottle, it landed on Hinata. Hinata had pick dare and unbeknownst to the tangerine, the male could make pretty daring dares.

"I dare you to ignore your boyfriends for 24 hours! " Tanaka excitedly stated.

"I can do that! " Hinata yelled boldly, clueless on what will happen when he ignore them.

"It starts tomorrow then. " Nishinoya said smirking, planning on buying a box of condoms.

--Timeskip brought to you by me wanting to top Midoriya so bad😩--

It was the next day and they have a training camp. Tanaka knows this so he decided to do it today specifically.

"Sho-chaaaaan~!" Bokuto yelled as he ran towards the tangerine.

Hinata almost forgot the dare but when he remembers it he instantly ran towards his mother crow and hides behind him.

Sugawara smiles and carried Hinata bridal style while smirking. Hinata blushes at the action and hid his face in sugawara's chest.

When they got to the locker room to change, Sugawara puts down Hinata and smiles apologetically.

"Sorry, hehe~ " Sugawara says while rubbing the back of his head.

"Why are you sorry Sugamama? " Hinata asked curiously. Not knowing what will happen later. ( ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ )

Sugawara looks at him confused, and then he smirked.

"Use protection okay? " He said smiling while going out of the locker room. Planning to find his Daddy- I mean Boyfriend.

"Sugamama's acting weird... " Hinata just shrugs off Sugawara's words and went to change.

When it was their time to play against the Fukurodani team, Hinata ignored all the stares, compliments, Bokuto's ass, and Akaashi's jealous looks when he praises his teammates and not his boyfriends.

"You did so well Tsukishima! " Hinata yelled with glee as he jump around the salty male.

"Shut up you Shrimp. " Tsukishima had a small faint blush and looked away.

"Acasheee, why is Sho-chan ignoring us? " Bokuto sadly said, his emo-mode turning on.

"I also don't know Bokuto-san. " Akaashi said while smirking, thinking and planning on what would he do later. He whispers it to Bokuto and it instantly lighten him up.