🍋« Yamaguchi × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: bondage, an*l s*x, sadistic Top, masochist Bottom, spanking, dominant top, submissive bottom, s*x toys, creampied

Idea by: yaoi_tities

Sorry if I couldn't tag you! I'm writing this offline :((

I tried my best to stick to your idea but I changed it a little. I'm really sorry about that (︺︹︺)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yamaguchi sighed tiredly while opening the door. He was tired from work and had forgotten that it's his birthday. As he step inside their home. He found no signs of a sunshine. Usually he would be seeing him in front of the door or at the couch, waiting for him patiently.

"I'm home! " He shouted but didn't get any response back. He worriedly checked the kitchen but the tangerine was not there. He checked all of the room except one. He silently wished that the tangerine was there in their bedroom.

He slowly opens the door and blushed furiously with widen eyes.

Hinata was there in the bed. In a W position. Without any clothes on. He was bondaged with a thick orange string and there was a ribbon on top of his head. He looked up, meeting his eyes. He looked at them with lust.

"H-happy birthday? " he said shyly said and looked away, blushing from embarrassment.

"S-shoyo. " Yamaguchi blushed.

"I-i know you've been wanting to do it but you said you were too afraid to hurt me because you were rough. I don't know what that means but I-iv'e been having l-lewd thoughts about y-you t-touching me a-and- "

"Shoyo. " Yamaguchi looked at him while smirking.

He walks closer to the tangerine and sat in the bed. He lifted Hinata's chin with his index finger and looked at him with lust.

"Don't blame me if you wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow~ " He seductively whispered and kissed him. Immediately sliding his tounge inside of his mouth that was open from shock.

Hinata slowly kissed back while his hand was on Yamaguchi's neck. The freckled male smirked and pulled away.

He grabs both of the tangerine's wrists with a single hand and flips him. He puts them in his back. He pulls out a fluffy orange handcuff out of his drawer that Hinata wouldn't open since the freckled male told him not to. He cuffs it on the tangerine's wrists.

He positions the tangerine into fours and the tangerine loudly moaned as he felt a vibrating thing inside of his ass.

"We have a lot of toys to play with~ " He said as he sat in front of the tangerine. Pulling down his pants and boxer. Showing his big hardened shaft.

"Suck. " He said. The tangerine nodded shyly and licked the tip. Slowly sucking his dick. He couldn't suck it all since his mouth was too small. He hollowed his cheeks to give more suction making the freckled male groan.

He kept sucking while moaning because the vibrator was still inside of him.

"mHmm~! " the tangerine moaned as Yamaguchi pushed his head further down. Making him deep throat him. He groans as he cummed inside of the tangerine's mouth.

The tangerine swallowed it and pants heavily.

"GaAhH~ hAhHn~ T-tadashi~ nggh~ "

"You look so cute~ " He said as he looked at the tangerine blushing and drooling with his tounge out.

He went to the tangerine's back and pulled out the vibrator. He pulls out a whip in his magical drawer and whipped the tangerine. Making him moan loudly.

"Oooh~ Little shoyo is a masochist huh? " He smirked and whips him again. The tangerine moaned as he felt both pain and pleasure.

"Good thing I'm a sadist~ " He said as he whips the tangerine again. Creating a red line in the tangerine's ass.

"Tadashi~ fuck me already~ aAhh~! " He moaned as the freckled male whips him again.

"Beg for it. " Yamaguchi seductively said. Looking at the tangerine with lust.

The tangerine flips himself. His back now laying in the bed. Since his hands were cuffed, he spread his thighs widely and looked at the freckled male.

"I-i want your hardened d-dick in- Ugh~! " He moaned in surprise when the freckled male thrusted his dick inside of him.

"You're just too cute to resist. " he said as he roughly thrusted his dick in and out of Hinata's hole.

"Nggh~ aAhhn~ Tadashi~ " He moaned as Yamaguchi kept thrusting roughly inside of him.

"Tadashi~ I-i want t-to touch you~ " He lewdly looked at the freckled male.
He gets the keys and un-cuffs the tangerine. He immediately wrapped his arms around the male's neck. The freckled male leans in to give him a rough kiss.

They both moaned loudly as they released their hot semen. Yamaguchi watched Hinata's hole with his cum dripping from the inside.

They breathed heavily and Yamaguchi collapsed beside Hinata.

"T-tadashi. Can y-you remove these strings? " He said as it kept hurting because the string were too tight.

"Who tied you by the way? " Yamaguchi asks as he got some scissors and cuts the strings.

"Kageyama. " Hinata said teasingly.

"Ka- what?! " He asked as he stopped what he was doing.

"I'm just kidding hehe~ I tied it myself. " He shyly said and blushed from embarrassment. Yamaguchi smirked and kissed him.

"Ready for round 2? "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yaass that was done ^ω^ I got the idea of Masochist and Sadist because of some readers talking about it. You know who y'all are. (•ω•)

That's two updates in a row! ≧ω≦

Anyways, Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day! Or night!