🍋« Tsukishima + Kuroo + Akaashi + Bokuto × Hinata»

!! LEMON !!

Contains: 🙏Gang bang🙏 blow job🙏 an*l s*x🙏Fivesome (?)🙏 four tops and One bottom🙏delicious food (approved by Gordon Ramsey) 🙏

Yow wtf I can't with myself (╥_╥)

Sooo the Wi-Fi was cut off because my father forgot to pay so I'm writing this offline ^_^

Since I haven't posted any chapters for a long time (I'm sorry about that.), Imma be giving y'all this crap ^ω^

Enjoy~

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oya? "

"Oya Oya? "

"Oya Oya Oya? "

"The fuck? " Tsukishima whispered to himself as he saw how the three males greeted the little sunshine who was entering the gym.

"U-uhm... Am I being a bother? " The tangerine shyly asks.

"Not at all Chibi-chan. What do you want here? " Kuroo asked the tangerine.

"Oh Uhmm... I asked Kenma to toss to me but after five tosses, he gave up and ran away... Kageyama said he was drinking his milk and don't bother him so I just wanna ask if Akaashi-san could maybe toss to me because his tosses are really awesome and he goes like woosh! And when Bokuto spike the ball goes like baam! And it's really awesome because I- "

"Okay that's enough Hinata-kun. I'll toss to you. " Akaashi smiled at the tangerine because of his cuteness.

Hinata smiled happily as he hugged the setter tightly. It was only a couple of seconds when he let go with a big smile on his face.

"Thank you Akaashi-san! " Hinata cheerfully said while jumping his way to get a ball.

The three males looked at the setter with envy and the setter looked at them with a smirk on his face.

"One point for Akaashi. " Bokuto said while pouting.

"Point for what? " Hinata asks the males while looking up at them with curiosity plastered in his face.

The four males couldn't handle the cuteness so they just faked a cough and replied with a shook on their head.

--Time skip brought to you by my saiki simp self--

Time goes on slowly. They've been collecting points because Hinata kept complimenting the four of them like:

"That was so cool Kuroo-san! "

"That was a great block Tsukki! "

"That was an awesome spike Bokuto-san! "

"Wow! As expected Akaashi-san! You're so good at tossing! "

And any compliments you can think of with the word 'cool' 'awesome' 'great' 'nice' and 'good'

So the results were...

Akaashi having the highest with 8 points Tsukishima having 7 and Kuroo and Bokuto both having 6 points.

But they always can't focus on practicing. And it's because every time Hinata spikes, his shirt gets lifted while in the air. Showing his light and smooth skin. His shorts are a bother too because they were baggy and short. So everytime he jumps, his thighs were showing and they can't stop looking at it.