« Osamu × Hinata »

Contains: Short fluff, confession, oblivious shit

Let's start off with a fluff shall we?

-----------------------------------------------------------

𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒈

" I'll be out in a minute! " A certain tangerine yelled, running to get his scarf.

Osamu patiently waited outside, repeatedly tapping his foot on the floor.

After a minute of foot tapping, the tangerine finally opened the door. Smiling as he saw the male infront of him.

"Let's go? " The male ask as he offered his hand.

--timeskip--

" Woah! That's so cool! " Hinata said as he pointed out the big Christmas tree.

Osamu smiled and nodded while looking at the cheerful tangerine.

"Let's go get ice cream! " Hinata shouted as he pulled the hand of the man. Almost tripping but he regained his balance.

"Sure sure. " Osamu chuckled as he let the younger drag him to an ice cream shop.

--timeskip again cuz why not--

Hinata and Osamu were now sitting on a bench, enjoying the sweet taste of their ice creams with the beautiful view of the moon lighting up the whole place.

The older gazed at the younger happily looking at the big ball of light, his eyes glistening as the reflection of the moon were seen on his beautiful brown eyes.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it? " Osamu asked as he went back to looking at the moon, his hands sweating. Nervous that the tangerine might not get what he was trying to say.

"It is. " The tangerine formed a big smile as he glanced at the man besides him. It didn't take him long before looking back at the ball of light. Amazed by how it lights up the whole place.

Osamu sighed as he smiled to himself.

I'll be strong enough to confess to him one day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

AM BACK ON TRACK 😤💅

sorry for not updating for weeks, I just had- some problems :3

I'll be updating more starting now! We just had to start up with a fluff since my brain can't function properly.

Here's my discord servers if you want to join- these servers are barely active so we need some loud people there! ( it's on my bio UwU )

Og plot:

Osamu and Hinata were on a date or like- a hangout idk. While they were resting on a bench, Osamu looks at the bright moon and said " The moon is beautiful isn't it? " Meaning, he was confessing his love. And Hinata being an oblivious little fuck, said " It is. " And Osamu was dissapointed but also happy.

---

anYways, thanks for reading and have a great day! or night! :D