« Bokuto × Hinata »

SONGFIC

Contains: Angst.

Song: Heather

This is trash. I don't know how to make a songfic properly so please tell me my mistakes T_T

( TДT) don't worry I'll make it up for y'all and write a lemon of Bokuto x Hinata tomorrow XD

-----------------------------------------------------------

But I watch your eyes as she walks by

Hinata sees a boy walking with his lovely girlfriend. The boy he adored and loved. The boy who is looking at his new lover with so much adoration.

What a sight for sore eyes

Hinata smiled as he looked at his ex. He was happy to see him enjoying his life. He looked at the girl who was beside him.

Brighter than the blue sky

He saw her smile. It was so bright indeed. He remembered the times when Bokuto would always called him his sunshine. He smiled as the flashbacks came through his head with tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

She's got you mesmerized

Bokuto looked at his girlfriend. It's like his being hypnotized. He was so happy at the same time sad. He misses his old lover. The sunshine that would always be energetic. The tangerine that would always do the stupid things he does. He misses him very much.

While I die

Hinata sat there in the rooftop. Finally letting his tears flow down his face. He misses him. The owl who was always teaching him new tricks. The owl who would always hug him tightly whenever he sees him. He misses him very much.

Why would you ever kiss me?

He remembers his first kiss. When The owl confessed to him and he returned the feelings happily. He hugged him tight and kissed him in a very gentle way.

I'm not even half as pretty

He remembered the time when they broked up over the phone. He remembered it very clearly. The poor boy sobbed alone in the rooftop. He was the one that ended it all. He cried all night and didn't even got proper sleep.

You gave her your sweater

The girl was wearing a sweater that was owned by Bokuto. It was the same sweater Hinata would always borrow, and Bokuto would always gladly give it to him.

It's just polyester

It wasn't actually the same sweater Hinata would always borrow. Bokuto had hid that sweater to cherish for the rest of his life.

But you like her better

Hinata thought that the owl had like the girl better than him, because she can give him kids. But Bokuto actually liked Hinata more than the girl. But it was all in the past now.

I wish i was Heather

Bokuto looked at the rooftop where Hinata and him would always go. No one was there. He cried as flashbacks of Hinata went through his mind. He regretted not being there for him. He regretted it so much that he wants to die. Hinata was gone. Hinata had passed away because of cancer. And Bokuto was next.

-----------------------------------------------------------

T_T mah heart, mah soul ╯﹏╰ I'm so sorry I made this. Tomorrow I'll make a lemon chapter of Bokuto and Hinata to make you feel better (︶︹︺)

Also, thank you for 900+ reads WTF jdvjsiebneue

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day!