🍋« Bokuto × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: Car s*x, an*l s*x, rough, spanking, dominant

So Uhmm... Here's what I promised you XD

Bokuto's gonna be dominant so don't even try to comment that he's out of character ╯﹏╰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hinata and Bokuto were on a date to the park. Bokuto was mad because of what Hinata was wearing. It was the girl managers' idea that Hinata would wear this.

He was wearing a black short skirt and a orange hoodie tucked in. He was also wearing thigh highs and a chocker. He looked really cute but Bokuto wasn't liking that the tangerine was getting attention from other males. So while they were walking, he lifted Hinata's face and kissed him, the males looked away because Bokuto was glaring at them.

He was asking for entrance when Hinata pushed him.

"Bokuto-san! We're in public! " Hinata yelled in a whisper at him blushing while his left hand was in his mouth. "So what? " Bokuto asks angrily.

"A-are you angry? " Hinata said stuttering because of Bokuto's glare.
The owl didn't say anything and just pulled Hinata. They went to the parking lot and Bokuto pushed Hinata in the back seat of his car. He also went in and closed the car door. He was towering over the small gir-- boy.

"B-bokuto-san? " Hinata stuttered as the owl positioned him into fours. He lifted Hinata's skirt and Hinata gasped as the owl spanked his ass.

"You like it Huh? " Bokuto said as he spanked him again.

"W-wha-- aggh~ " Bokuto spanked him again and Hinata could feel both pain and pleasure. "You like it when you get attention? " Bokuto spanked him again and Hinata made a loud moan.

"N-no! Ugh~ " Bokuto removed the tangerine's boxers and spanked him again. His hand imprinting on the small boy's ass.

In a swift movement, Bokuto removed his pants and boxer. Revealing his hard dick. He inserted three fingers in Hinata's hole and he pumps it fast making Hinata a moaning mess.

"Bokuto-san~ ngghh~ " Hinata moaned erotically and it flipped a switch in the owl. When he thinks Hinata was stretched enough. He slammed his dick inside Hinata making the tangerine moan really loud. "Bo-ku-to-san~ ugh~ " Hinata moaned every syllable with Bokuto thrusting fast and rough. While thrusting he removes Hinata's hoodie and started playing with his chest and nipples which made Hinata moan even louder.

"Shhh~ they'll hear you~ " Bokuto pointed at a group of people besides the car. He feels Bokuto's fingers inside of his mouth, playing with his tounge. He tried his best to sustain his moans and he did successfully by burying his face in the car seat. Bokuto was still thrusting really fast despite Hinata cumming already.

"B-bokuto-san~ I'm c-cumming
a-again~ " Hinata moaned loud as he cummed but Bokuto needed a few more thrust and he cummed.

Both were panting heavily.

"B-bokuto-san. Why were you mad? " Hinata asks while still breathing heavily. He tried his best to look at the owl, his eyes were barely open.

"The guys were starring at you. And you don't seem to mind. " He said while pouting. Hinata chuckled. He goes close to Bokuto and hugged him.

"It's because I was starring at you Bokuto-san. " Hinata smirked as he liked at the owl blushing. He puts his head in the owl's chest as he started to drip to sleep.

BONUS!!

Hinata woked up at a familiar room. It was his lover's room.

"Good morning Shrimpy-chan~ " He looked at his side to see Bokuto handing him a cup of coffee. He groans as he felt his back and ass hurting. He then remembered what happened. He blushed and looked at the smirking Bokuto.

"Did we do it too rough yesterday? " Bokuto said smirking and looking at Hinata blushing while his hands were covering his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What the fawk 😀 Jk XD

Tell me your thoughts about this chapter! And vote if you liked it!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! Or night!