« Tsukishima × Hinata »

Sorry no lemon for today hehe

Also, Thank you for 15 reads! I honestly thought no one will read this. Thank you again and I hope you have a nice day!

angst so if you don't like that then don't read it :<

Contains: angst, break up, kissing, kind of out of character, got back together.
-----------------------------------------------------------

believe it or not, Tsukishima and Hinata are actually a couple. 'Though they don't show their love in public as Tsukishima said, They don't need to know.

"Hey do you think that Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are a couple? " A girl from Hinata's class questions her girl classmates.

"They do look and act like it. " Another girl said.

"Right? Maybe they are but just shy to admit. "

The orange haired boy got teary-eyed and walked out of the classroom to go home. It was his last class so it was okay.

Normally he and Tsukishima will go together but when he went outside the gate the blonde wasn't there.

"Where is he... " The orange boy sniffed and wipe his eyes.

He got his phone out and clicked 'Saltyshima >_<' on his contacts.

Conversation:

Tangerine: Hey Tsuki where r u? I'm outside.

Saltyshima: I'm not going home with you today. Yamaguchi asked me for help with something.

He felt his heart crushed as he read his text. He just send a Like emoji and put his phone in his pocket.

He cried. He felt rejected. He felt useless. ' Maybe they are a couple and Tsukishima is just playing with me. ' The orange head thought to himself as tears flowed from his eyes.

---- Time Skip ----

When Hinata got home. He greeted his mom and his sister and went to his room. Crying as he went to his bed and hugged his pillow.

"Stupid Tsukishima. Always playing with my feelings. Although I was the one that confess first and not him, maybe he was making fun of me and returned my feelings. " The boy sniffed as he cried.

"Maybe he loves Yamaguchi-kun and not me. They probably went on a date or something. " the poor boy cried harder.

He grabbed his phone and just decided to scroll on his instagram. He was having fun scrolling because of Bokuto's posts until he saw one post that made his heart shatter.

yamayama_12

Eating ice cream with Tsukki! ' and there was a picture of Tsukishima eating a strawberry ice cream in a cup.

------

It was 11 pm. Hinata cried for 5 hours straight. Not even eating dinner.

He wiped his tears when he finally made a decision. To break up with his boyfriend.

Conversation:

Tangerine: Kei, can we talk?

Saltyshima: It's 11pm go to sleep.