🍋« Ushijima × Hinata »

!! SONGFIC LEMON !!

I dunno what kind of chapter did I made but it's a lemon XD

Contains: An*l s*x, vanilla s*x

Song: High school sweethearts by Melanie Martinez

-----------------------------------------------------------

Could you hold me through the night?

Ushijima towered over the little crow, slowly taking all of their clothing off. They looked at each other with lust.

Put your lips all over mine

The Blunt male attacks the tangerine with soft kisses while slowly laying his small body down the bed.

Salty face when I start cryin'

He went down to give the tangerine's neck kisses. Leaving hickeys. He reaches his chest and started sucking it too. Giving both breast equal attention.

Could you be my first time?

It was the Tangerine that asked for this. Ushijima was a bit hesitant at first but eventually granted his need.

Eat me up like apple pie

He gently thrust in two fingers. Pumping it slowly and looking at the tangerine's face if he could see any signs of being uncomfortable or pain.

Make me not wanna die

He started to pump his finger faster making the little crow moan louder. A couple of thrust later, the little crow cummed and pants heavily. Meanwhile the big male puts on condom and positions himself in Hinata.

"I'm gonna put it in. " He says before thrusting gently. Not wanting to hurt the small boy.

Love me rough and let me fly

His thrust became more faster as the little crow adjusted to his size. His moans were like music to the giant male. He wants to hear it everyday.

Get me up and get me high

It became more rougher as the Giant male was close, the same for the little crow. They're moans and skin slap sounds echoed in the room.

Tie me down don't leave my side

A few more thrust and they finally cummed. The little crow moaned as he felt the hot semen inside of him that was being separated by a thin rubber.

Don't be a waste of my time

Ushijima plops down beside Hinata while breathing heavily. He took the little crow in his arms and was very gentle.

"Thank you, Ushiwaka-san. " Hinata said, putting his head on the Giant's chest.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I legit forgot what Hinata calls ushijima wtf--

That's alllll!! The song was random because I just thought it sounded cool so I made use of it XD you should listen to it! It sounds creepy at first but it gets better (๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥

You're probably dissapointed again by this chapter XD but I think Tsukihina lemon is next. I'm just trying to think of a scene.

As always, thank you for reading and have a nice day! Or night!