« Tsukishima + Kenma × Hinata »

It's a weird pairing I know xD

Contains: Fluff, competition

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Knock knock*

Hinata heard two knocks on the door and went to go open it. He smiled as he saw a pudding head in front of him.

He hugs him tightly and Kenma hugs back.

"Why did you come here? " Hinata asks while still smiling.

"I just wanna hang. " Kenma responded and smiled at the cuteness of the sunshine.

"Oh! You can watch a movie with me and Tsukki! " He happily said and dragged Kenma to the leaving room and saw the blonde in there.

Tsukishima looked back and saw the two.

"What is he doing here? " Tsukishima asks as he glared at the pudding head.

"He's here to watch a movie with us! " Hinata said as he went to the Kitchen to get some snacks.

When the two males was alone, they glared at each other.

"Why are you here? " Tsukishima asks the pudding head.

"Why do you care? " He asked lazily.

"Can't you see your ruining our date? " Tsukishima angrily said.

"What date? " Kenma asks teasingly.

"Tsk. " Was the only word that Tsukishima said because Hinata had come back with snacks and drinks. He looks at the two males glaring at each other.

"What happened? " Hinata worryingly asked the two.

"Oh nothing Shoyo... " Kenma said with his normal tone. Hinata nodded and went to sit on the couch, placing the snacks on the coffee table in front. He gets the remote and looked back at Kenma. He pats the space beside him in the couch, signaling Kenma to sit beside him.

Kenma slowly walks closer and sits down with doubt.

So Tsukishima was on the left side of Hinata while Kenma was on the right.

Hinata plays the movie and they quietly watch. It was a horror movie.

30 minutes into the movie and all was heard is Hinata screaming or shouting at the protagonist for being stupid as hell.

A scary scene came out and Tsukishima being the closest to Hinata was hugged tightly. Hinata hid his face on Tsukishima's side.

Kenma looked over and saw Tsukishima staring at him while smirking. This made Kenma a little bit annoyed.

"It's over Shouyou. " Kenma said after tapping the tangerine's shoulder.

Hinata glanced at the T.V. and saw that the scary scene was over. He sighed and apologized at Tsukishima for the sudden action.

Kenma smirks as he saw the irritated face of Tsukishima.

40 minutes into the movie and Kenma thought of an idea.

He slowly lifted his arms and wrapped it around Hinata's neck, pulling the tangerine closer to him. Tsukishima glanced over the two and his face had a hint of jealousy.

He wrapped his arm around Hinata's waist and pulled him closer to his body. Making Kenma have an irritated face. The two glared at each other and Hinata didn't seem to notice.

Instead, he wrapped both of his arms to the waist of the two males and pulled them closer. He rested his head on Kenma's shoulder making the pudding head smile.

The movie was finished and the two males looked over Hinata and saw him cutely sleeping. He had a peaceful face with a faint smile.

The two males looked at each other.

"Let's continue this competition tomorrow. " Kenma said and yawned as he lay his head on Hinata's head and Tsukishima wrapped both of his arms on Hinata's waist while his head is on the tangerine's shoulder.

The three of them peacefully slept with smiles on their faces.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Soooooo... Is it good?

Sorry if I couldn't make it a lemon. I'm always not in the mood and I hate it (╥_╥)

Who do you think won? Tsukki or Kenma? Wait- it reminded me of those yandere rap battle texting videos xD

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! Or night!