🍋« Oikawa + Iwaizumi × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Oof, idea by: @angeli6aa

Contains: Public s*x, An*l s*x

In this chapter, Iwaizumi, Oikawa, and Hinata are boyfriends. Idk how it happened but they're boyfriends.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh~ Oikawa-san~ " Iwaizumi looked around when he heard moans.

As he was close to the back of their school, the moans were getting louder to the point that he can tell who was moaning.

"Hinata? " He called out but only received another loud moan.

His eyes widened and a blush crept up on his face as he saw a brunette and a tangerine. ( Idk why but it's funny to me XD )

"Hinata and Trashykawa...? " He said quietly. The tangerine looked beside him and saw Iwaizumi. He blushed furiously while moaning because of Oikawa still thrusting in him despite being caught.

"I-iwaizumi-san~ aagh~ " He tried to say while moaning.

"I-im close Chibi~ " Oikawa groaned as he pushed his dick deeper and cummed. They both breath heavily while Iwaizumi while still staring.

"What the fu- "

"Oh Iwa-chan! " Oikawa called out like nothing happened. He pulled out the condom, tied it, and threw it somewhere. He puts his pants and boxers back in and he did the same with Hinata.

He went closer to Iwaizumi and grabbed something from his pocket to give to the blushing male. A condom.

"Oi. What the fu- "

"Have fun Iwa-chan~! " He cuts off the male. Iwaizumi just stared at the leaving figure.

"I-iwaizumi-san. " Hinata shyly called.

The male looked at the tangerine with a blush on his face. He went closer to the small boy and grabs his chin gently and slowly kissed him. The tangerine kissed back.

Iwaizumi then grabs the tangerine and wraps the small boy's legs onto his waist. He sucked his neck leaving hickeys all over. Hinata made a loud moan and grabs Iwaizumi's hair which the male liked.

Iwaizumi pushed down his pants and boxers and puts the condom that the brunette gave to him. He pulls down Hinata's pants and positions himself.

"I'm gonna put it in now. " He receives a small nod from the blushing and drooling tangerine.

He gently pushed the tangerine's hips down. Earning a moan from the tangerine. He stayed in that position until the tangerine's nods his head. With that signal, he started gently thrusting in and out. Hinata's moans were really loud but it was a good thing that no one was there.

He pins Hinata on the wall and started thrusting fast. ( Idk how to explain but Hinata's legs was still wrapped around his waist. )

The tangerine wrapped his arms in Iwaizumi's neck and went closer to his ears. He moans and Iwaizumi was close.

"I-i'm close Hinata. " He groans.

"M-me too Iwaizumi-san~ " He moaned really loud when Iwaizumi pushed his hips deeper and cummed in the condom.

They both breathed heavily and Hinata rested his chin in Iwaizumi's shoulder, feeling really tired. Iwaizumi felt this and just let him. He cleans himself and Hinata too. He puts his pants back and did the same with Hinata.

He started walking, planning to take Hinata back to his house.

He turns into a corner and was surprised when he saw Oikawa.

"Were you there the whole time? " Iwaizumi asks while glaring at the brunette. Mad because of the audacity to make the tangerine do it in public.

"Woah, chill Iwa-chan. If it wasn't for me that was making the girls go away then you would've been caught. " Oikawa proudly said but Iwaizumi was not happy.

"What if both of you got caught? " He asks. Oikawa just scratched the back of his head and sticked his tounge out.
"I'm gonna take Hinata home. " He says before leaving the brunette.

"Wait for me Iwa-chan~ "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it wasn't the scene you were expecting @angeli6aa

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day! Or night!