Request Page

Well hello there beutiful/handsome reader! Do you have a request that you can't seem to tell the Author because you feel like she don't read comments? Well, feel free to comment your requests here in this page! If you can, write some scenes or plots to give the Author a base to work at! It's really hard to write since the Author isn't an english-speaker or let's just say, her native language isn't English. So it's really hard for her to make chapters because she's still learning a lot of English words to make y'all enjoy her chapters. The Author will gladly try to make your request! She's sorry if she don't make some but she'll try her best!

----------

Okay so that's the most important part, you don't need to read this since this is just my reason. As my story gets more reads, my notifications is blowing up and it's really hard to open them one by one, since the replies on comments also notifies me. I can't see the ones who mentions me in stories so please private message me if you can! I'll gladly reply!

I'm not saying that I hate it when you comment. I really love your comments and thoughts about my chapters and it makes me really happy to read them.

Readers saying, 'Wow! Your writing skills are amazing' 'This chapter is awesome' and the one I really love to read is 'Thank you for the chapter Author!' because it makes me feel so proud of myself when you enjoy my chapters. I have bad anxiety and writing this book made me a bit confident. I still have anxiety but I know I can beat it! (that was really corny.)

And ps. Please don't request rape because I don't like it :< I don't have any experience but I just really don't like forced-sex :)) I'm not judging you if you like that type of stuff since they're fictional and all you know?

That's all, I love you all and I hope you have a great day! Or night!