🍋« Kenma × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: Blowjob, An*l s*x, creampie

Idea by: kirideluxd

Sorry for not updating earlier! I'm currently having problems with my life and almost jumped off our rooftop, good thing I believe in hell so suicide wouldn't be an option for ending this suffering T^T

Sorry if i changed a it little bit! I really hope you like it kirideluxd!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You're streaming again? " Hinata asked the pudding head while pouting cutely.

"Yes so don't disturb me. " Kenma said as he prepared for his twitch stream, He was famous for playing games and also his looks.

But Hinata was always sad. He never got to spend time with his bootiful boyfriend. He's either Playing on his switch, or Streaming while playing on his PC. The only days Hinata got to spend time with Kenma is on Mondays, and Hinata is always tired from practising volleyball and his only rest day is on Mondays. So their relationship is really complicated because they rarely date. Hinata would always go to Kenma's house but Kenma always says don't disturb him because he's "Streaming"

Hinata frowns as he heard Kenma greeting his viewers.

"Today we're gonna play a game called _________ hope you enjoy watching. " He said as he smiled at the camera. Immediately, fangirls started screaming on the chat.

---------

Its_yo_bitch: Omg he smiled!

Lovelydick: What a cutie

ASimpForPrettyBoys: He's so cute UwU

AraAra: WTF HE SMILEDDDDD.

LittlePickle:)): I can't with his pretty face T~T

Mik_Mik: Does he have a girlfriend?

KenmaIsMineUwU: @Mik_Mik What? U think he'll choose you? Dream on bitch.

Alex_ : These girls be simpin' HAHAHAHA

Step-bro: They be livin' in their own fantasy bruh...

YameteKudasai!: Ikr lolol xD

---------

Kenma started skillfully playing, receiving compliments from all of his viewers.

Hinata got bored and thought of a naughty idea.

He slowly crawled on the floor, crawling underneath the pudding head's chair (Idk what you call those gamer chairs or something XD) He went underneath his desk and sat on the floor, trying to find a position he felt comfortable at. (I'm really sorry if you can't understand that hehe. )

When he finally found one, he smirked and slowly removed the pudding head's pants. Kenma didn't notice because he was so focused at the game, trying not to embarrass himself by making a mistake.