🍋« Terushima × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: S*x toy, public s*x, An*l s*x

Idea by: weebmeh

Sorry i couldn't tag you! I'm writing this offline :((

I'm really sorry if i didn't add a part on your plot T^T

Someone tell how Suna acts T-T I'm planning on making sunahina :))

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hinata tightly holds on to his boyfriend's shoulder as his legs were getting weak. They were in an alley since Hinata pulled him.

"Giving up lil' Spider man? " Terushima asks his boyfriend teasingly.

"N-no! I just... I-it's hard to s-stand! " Hinata said and lets go his grip and tried to stand. He failed and grips on his boyfriend's shoulders again.

Terushima smirks and held him by the waist.

"A lot of people are walking by Sho-chan~ Make sure to not get caught~ " He licked his lips and looks at the erotic face of his lover.

"You know, you could just say the magic words. " He said and sighed.

"F-fine! " The tangerine looks away with a darkest blush plastered on his face. "C-can we d-do it? " He asks and looks down.

"Areh? That's not it~ " Terushima said with a smirk.

Hinata looks up to his boyfriend with tears surrounding his eyes and a huge blush on his face.

"F-fuck me Y-yūji. " The tangerine whispered shyly.

"I can't hear you~ " Aye yay captain- I mean, Terushima teasingly said with a huge ass smirk. He pressed the plus button on the remote he was holding.

"Aagh~! " Hinata moaned as he felt the vibrating toy inside of him got faster.He drooled and looked up with an erotic face that turned Terushima even more. "F-fuck me Yūji~ " Hinata said loud enough to be heard by Terushima.

"With pleasure~ " He said as he pulled the tangerine deeper into the alley.

He pushed the tangerine againts the wall and started roughly kissing him. Hinata moaned as he felt the cold metal pierce on his mouth.

For plot purposes, the alley is clean and not a single dust is in there <3

Terushima's hands started to explore the Tangerine's body. His chest, nipples, neck, hair, thicc thighs, and his private.

"Aahn~ Y-yūji~ " He felt tears falling from his eyes. He want Terushima's dick inside of him so badly.

"Just wait a little more you slut~ " Terushima said as he lifted the Tangerine up. His legs wrapped around his waist and his hands arounds his neck. He laid Hinata on the wall and removed his pants. revealing the vibrating sex toy inside of his hole that was twitching.

"Ahh~ what a sight~ " He said as he licked his lips and removed the toy. He throws it somewhere and removed his pants along with his boxers. He puts on a condom and once again, looked at the erotic tangerine infront of him.

"P-put it in~ please~ " The tangerine said as he looked at his boyfriend with half lidded eyes. His face went closer to Terushima's neck and sucked his sweet spot. Making the older moan. He smirked againts his neck and kept sucking on it.

"You fucking bitch. " Terushima said and roughly entered his hole.

"A-aAHh~! " He moaned loudly when Terushima thrusted in him in and out roughly.

The alley was filled with sounds of skin slaps, moans and groans of pleasure.

"Y-yūji~ I-im close~ " He shakily said said in between his moans.

"M-me too~ " He said as his thrust were getting sloppier.

They both moan as they cummed. Breathing heavily while Hinata's head was in Terushima's shoulder.

"You did so well little whore~ "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Isndufjeydi this was so short I'm sorry (╯︵╰,)

Anyways, thank you for reading and i hope you have a great day! Or night!