🍋« Kuroo × Kenma × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: Threesome, Two tops and One bottom, An*l s*x, creampie

Y'all need to listen to 'PastLives' while reading my Tsukihina angst one-shot T^T

Some may not like it, same may like it. :P Tbh i prefer Kenma to be a top but i suddenly thought of this in the middle of doing my modules xD

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Aggh~ "

Hinata's eyes widened as he heard a moan coming from his and his boyfriends' shared bedroom.

He quietly peaked at the small hole in the door and had a nosebleed seeing his two boyfriends having sex.

Blood dripped from his nose and he immediately wiped it with a tissue he was coincidentally holding.

He blushed as he leaned in more. trying to get a good view of his two hot boyfriends.

He leaned in too much and accidentally pushed the door. Making him fall and making the two males stop what they were doing.

"I-i- Please c-continue. " He said as he slowly crawled away.

He squeaked as he felt a muscular arm drag him to bed.

"Wanna join Chibi-chan? " Kuroo whispered in his ear. Hinata having shivers from the feeling.

"N-no I-i'm fine. K-keep doing what you were d-doi- " His words were cut off when he felt a pair of lips connecting into his.

"Shoyo~ Don't deny it when your hard~ " Kenma smirked as he looked down at Hinata's bulge.

"N-no! I-i'm sorry for i-interrupting- Aaahh~! " Hinata moaned as the two males sucked his neck. Slowly going down to his collar bone.

"We've been wanting you so bad these past couple of days Chibi-chan~ " Kuroo smirked as he took off the tangerine's shirt.

"But you keep denying us~ " Kenma said and sucked the tangerine's nipple.

"Were you jealous? " Kuroo asked as he licked the other nipple

"N-no, you both looked... Hot... Aggh~! " Hinata moaned when Kenma palmed his bulge.

"Tsk. I don't like being a bottom at all Shoyo~ but this rooster head keep insisting. " Kenma said as he glared at the rooster head.

"H-hey! You enjoyed it! " Kuroo said back while pointing at the pudding head.

"I didn't. You were so bad at it. I wonder why Shoyo also picked you. " Kenma said while rolling his eyes.

"Well let's see about that. " Kuroo said as he pushed the tangerine on the bed.

He immediately kissed the tangerine. He slides his tounge in since Hinata's mouth was open from the sudden action earlier.

"Mhhm~! " Hinata moaned in the kiss when he felt Kenma sucking his chest and nipples. Leaving purple marks everywhere.

Kuroo pulled out from the kiss and blushed hard when he saw the erotic sight of the tangerine.

There was slight drool dripping down from his mouth because of the heated kiss. His eyes were half lidded as Kenma keep sucking his nipples. He was blushing red and looked at the rooster in front of him.

"K-kenma~ nyaAh~ "

Kuroo leaned in again, sucking his neck while removing his pants and boxers. He entered a finger inside of Hinata without any warning. Making the tangerine moan loudly.

"AaAhH~ Kuroo-san~ ♡ "

Kuroo smirked against Hinata's neck and took a glance at Kenma. Kenma was glaring at him which made the rooster head smirk.

Kenma got an Idea and went closer to Hinata's face. Kissing him and sliding his tounge in. He holds the tangerine's dick and started pumping it fast. Ignoring the glares from the rooster head.

"K-kenma~! GaAgh~ " Hinata moaned as his hole and dick were being penetrated. ( Lmao is this right? I'm not sure xD )

"I- Agh~! I'm c-cummi- " He didn't got to finish his sentence as he cummed on Kenma's hands. Moaning loudly at the feeling.

"Chibi~ I'm gonna put it in~ " Kuroo said as he pushed his dick in the tangerine's tight hole. Making the tangerine moan loudly again.

"W-we ugh~! H-have p-practice aggh~! T-tomorrow aAhh~! " Hinata moaned in between his sentence as Kuroo kept thrusting roughly at the tangerine.

"Aww~ little Chibi is worried huh? Well good thing we have a wheelchair in the basement. Because you ain't walking for days. " Kuroo smirked and continued thrusting roughly.

"N-no~! I- " Hinata was cut off when Kenma's lips was connected to his. They immediately played with their tounges. Their saliva mixing with each others.

"I-i'm close Chibi~ " Kuroo said before cumming inside of the tangerine's hole.

"Hmm~ " Hinata moaned as he felt cum dripping down his hole.

"Shoyo~ " Kenma called which made Hinata look at him lewdly.

"Ride me. " Kenma demanded. Making Hinata shiver from the change of personality real quick. He nodded and positioned his hole on the pudding head's dick.

He pushed down and moaned at the feeling. There were cum dripping down the pudding head's dick which made him groan.

He couldn't hold in it so he pushed Hinata deeper. Making the tangerine loudly moan at the feeling.

"K-kenma~ it's so d-deep~ aAgh~! " He moaned as Kenma's hips thrusted upwards while pushing down the tangerine's hips.

The room was filled with moans, sounds of skin slapping and, sex noises.

With the last thrust, Kenma thrusted his hips much deeper than before and cummed. Hinata's hole has dripping cum of the two males.

The two of them pants heavily and Kuroo snatched the tangerine from the pudding head.

"We have a couple more rounds to go~ "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wassup! It's literally 1am but i still haven't finished my modules that's due in two days UwU

Anywaysss, thanks for reading and have a great day! Or night!