🍋« Tsukishima × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: an*l s*x, confession, vanilla s*x

This got to be the most well-written lemon I have ever made so far in this book 👁️👄👁️

It's gonna get kinkier while you're reading it I promise 。◕‿◕。

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh no we're locked! " Hinata said as he also tried to open the door after Tsukishima tried to.

"No shit sherlock. "

"What? "

"Whatever. " Tsukishima sighed as he sat down with his knees bend in a corner. Closing his eyes.

Hinata stares at him for a minute before gaining his consciousness back.

"What are you doing? " Hinata asked the blonde but got no response.

"Hey Tsukki! " Hinata called again but still got no response from the blonde.

"You're asleep just like that? " Hinata mumbles to himself.

He went closer to the blonde and crouched down. He gazes at the blonde's face. Admiring every inch of it.

He's asleep right...?

"Why are you always like that Tsukki? " Hinata sighed as he got no response from the blonde. He thought that the male was really asleep so he let the words come out of his cute mouth.

"If you only know how much I like you... " He said as he gazes at the blonde once again.

"Haha, who am I kidding. You probably like Yamaguchi or something. " He chuckled as he smiled bitterly. Tears threatening to fall from his big beautiful brown eyes.

His eyes widen as he felt an arm pull him. His head on Tsukishima's chest and arms wrapped around his head and waist.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? " Tsukishima whispered.

He was awake?!

"T-Tsukki... " Hinata called.

"Hmm? "

"D-do you... Like me too...? " The tangerine quietly asked. Afraid that he may get rejected.

"No. "

No...?

"A-as I thought haha... " Hinata chuckled, clearly disappointed at the blonde's words.

"I don't like you, " Tsukishima said as he opened his eyes. Glancing over the tangerine that was in his grasp.

Do you really have to repeat it again?!

Hinata felt his eyes being wet. His eyes couldn't take it anymore so tears started streaming down his face. Which he immediately wiped off but the tears won't stop.

"I- Are you crying?! " Tsukishima panicked. He held the tangerine's face with his two hands and wiped his tears with his thumbs.

"N-no I'm not! " Hinata moves his face harshly. Making it slip out of Tsukishima's hands.

"Then how the fuck do you explain those? " Tsukishima sarcastically asked.

"M-my eyes are just s-sweaty... " He embarrassedly said. Trying not to make eye contact with the blonde.

"Tsk, you didn't even let me finish. " Tsukishima irritatedly said. Annoyance written on his face.

Hinata curiously looked at him.