🍋« Tsukishima + Kuroo + Akaashi + Bokuto × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: 🙏Actual Gang bang🙏 Fivesome🙏 blow job 🙏 an*l s*x🙏 4 tops and 1 bottom🙏 help me it's 5am🙏

This is pt. 2 ^ω^

Since some readers want to see Hinata get wrecked imma be giving those 😌

Sorry in advance Shouyou 😃👍

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you for tossing to me yesterday Akaashi-san! " Hinata happily stated while walking with the black haired setter in the halls, on the way to a private room where three more males were waiting.

"It's alright. You can always call me if you need someone to toss to you. " Akaashi said with a smile. He knew Hinata had forgotten the events that occurred yesterday and he also informed the other males.

Hinata walked closer to Akaashi as the hall was getting darker and darker. He holds on to the hem of the shirt of the setter. While shaking a little.

Akaashi had notice this and holds his hands tight.

"Don't worry Hinata, we're almost there. " Hinata just nodded and proceeded to walk again.

When they got in front of the room. Akaashi knocks on the door three times and opened it.

They were greeted by three males who was hungrily looking at the tangerine.

Tsukishima was sitting in a corner, Kuroo was leaning on the wall. Bokuto was in an Indian sit while looking happily at the newly arrived tangerine.

"Uhm... Hi? " Hinata said not knowing what to do because of their stares.

"Chibi-chan, do you really not remember what we did yesterday? " Kuroo asked the tangerine.

"We practiced right? It was really awesome! You all was so cool and amazing! Thank you for letting me practice with you guys! " Hinata said with a big innocent smile.

"You don't remember what happened after that? " Bokuto asked the tangerine. Amused by how fast he forgot the fivesom-- the thing that happened between the five of them.

"No. I just remember waking up in my room and my butt and legs was hurting. Did I fell in the ground and lost conscious? " Hinata asks tilting his head in a cute way.

"Then we'll just make you remember it. " Tsukishima said as he kissed the tangerine. Like what he did yesterday, he lifted the tangerine's chin up and kissed him. Immediately sliding his tounge inside.

Hinata was taken aback with the blonde's action but was slowly kissing back as he was getting aroused just like yesterday. He holds onto Tsukishima's shirt with both of his hands.

Kuroo went to the tangerine's back and made his hands go inside of his shirt. Playing with his chest and nipples, making the tangerine moan in the kiss with the blonde.

Tsukishima pulls out to make the tangerine breath.

"hHaAh~ K-kuroo-san~ " Hinata moaned loudly.

Bokuto went up to Hinata and pulled down his pants and grabbed his dick, pumping it teasingly.

"B-bokuto-san~! Nggh~ " Bokuto smirked and started to pump his hands faster. Hinata moans louder as he was getting close.