🍋« Tsukishima × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: Praising, An*l, Vanilla

Finally had the motivation to do a chapter ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Here's a christmas gift but with better representation of Hinata as Hinata. not uwu catboy femboy angwy pwease take cware of mwe Hinata :)

This is not as rough or as intense as the other chapters so be aware ( ͠° ͜ʖ ͡ ͠°)

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Byeee! " Hinata waved his hand as he saw Kageyama's figure get smaller. Tsukishima took a glance at him with furrowed eyebrows " how annoying. " he mumbled.

" what? " Hinata asked as he heard the blonde mumbling.

" Nothing, let's go already. " He said as he wore his headphones. He didn't put on music, he's just embarrassed that he always waits for this moment, for Hinata to talk about what happened in his day.

As he listens to Hinata's energetic talking, he laughed on the inside. He doesn't wanna show it to Hinata since he feels like it would be weird, Him and the energetic pile of sunshine? never.

" Are you listening Tsuki? " Hinata asked as he looked up at him, he knows he's listening, he always does this. Tsukishima just nodded and Hinata happily continued talking.

As they finally got to their destination, they both took off their shoes to go inside Tsuki's home. Why Tsuki's home you ask? Well you see, Hinata is currently failing his english class, and as Tsukishima has good grades on the subject, he asked if he could tutor him. Even just for a week and luckily, the blonde agreed. but what's weird is he's been tutoring him for 3 weeks now.

They went up to his room, no one was home right now because 𝓹𝓵𝓸𝓽 his mom and brother went on a vacation which he refused to go to.

Before going here, Hinata had asked his mom if he could sleepover at Tsuki's house without the blonde knowing. Luckily, his mom agreed.

Both of them sat on the floor with a round table between them and started studying about Hinata's homework.

-after study session or smth-

Tsuki stopped discussing as he saw Hinata dozing off. And with the naughty mind he has, he went behind Hinata, planning to scare him. It didn't work out as Hinata suddenly stood straight and had hit Tsuki's chin with his head.

" Ow. " Tsuki whimpered as he massaged his chin.

" Oh my god are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't see you! " Hinata panicked, He went closer to Tsuki to observe his chin, his hand also caressing his chin. " Good thing it didn't bruise. " He sighed with relief.

" You know me Hinata, sorry isn't enough. " He playfully smirked.

Hinata furrowed his eyebrows and pouts. He went closer to the blonde and kissed him on the lips, he immediately tried to turn his back but Tsuki had pulled him on his waist and had put his hand on his chin, kissing him passionately. He pressed his hand on Hinata's back, asking for permission and Hinata granted it by slightly opening his mouth, Tsuki's tongue went in and explored his mouth.

They both pant after letting go, trying to catch their breaths.

" T-Tsuki... " Hinata called, his face red from the kiss.

" Hm? "

" L-let's do it today. " Hinata said determined. Tsukishima let out a quiet laugh.

" Don't laugh! I'm serious. " He said, Tsuki looked at him and carried him bridal style.

" W-wha- " The blonde gently threw him on the bed, he slowly unbuttons his polo. " You sure you won't regret this? " He asked, making sure the tangerine actually wants this.

" If it's with you, of course I won't. " He said with a smile. Tsuki's face went red at his answer. His heart beating fast.

As they finished taking their clothes off, Tsuki started sucking on Hinata's neck, down to his chest leaving love marks. Hinata moaned as he gripped on the sheets, panting as his stomach was full of butterflies.

The blonde went in and inserted a finger inside of the tangerine, slowly adding more in as Hinata became comfortable.

" You sure you want to do this? " Tsukishima asked as he puts on a condom.

" Y-yes. " He answered with a hand on his face as he could not stop breathing hard, his stomach just could not stop producing butterflies. Tsuki gently removed Hinata's hand away from his face.

" I want to see your lovely face. " The blonde said, Hinata widened his eyes and blushed furiously.

Tsuki slowly entered Hinata, checking if he looks uncomfortable.

" Aagh haa~ " Hinata whimpered, his eyes becoming watery from the pain. Tsukishima wiped his tears and kissed him on the lips, reassuring him that it's okay.

" You can m-move now. " Hinata said as he felt comfortable to Tsuki's size. The blonde nodded and gently thrusts, slowly fastening his pace. After seconds, the pain Hinata felt turned into pleasure, moaning everytime Tsukishima thrusts inside him.

Hinata looked up, noticing Tsuki had took off his glasses.

" You look so pretty. " Hinata said as he continued moaning, Tsukishima's eyes widened and blushed. He french-kissed the tangerine again and thrusts in deeply.

" I-i'm g-gonna cum aah~ " Hinata moaned, Tsuki grunting he was also about to finish.

They both came and tried to catch their breaths. Tsuki cleaned him and Hinata with a tissue. He plopped beside him and cuddled.

" Tsuki? " Hinata called.

" Hm? "

" I want you to... show more emotions, can you do that? " He asked.

" Why? " He knows why, he just wants it to come out of Hinata's mouth.

" I want to see you smile more, feel excited more, tell me all your problems so we can solve it together and... I want you to show more a-affection in public. " The tangerine blushed, tightening his hug.

" Okay okay, anything for you. " Tsuki smiled as he hugged him tight.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I missed updating so much oml. About those other authors, Idk what happened to them now, so I'll be the only one updating now :D

Pls request plots so I can be more motivated to update (ʘᴗʘ✿)

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day! or night!

and do you want me to edit past chapters?