🍋« Tsukishima × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: An*l s*x, jealousy

I realized that I didn't have any Tsukihina lemon and I was dissapointed in myself <(-︿-)>

tHe aBsoLuTe dIsrEspEct fOr mY fAvoRitE sHiPヽ(`⌒')ノ

Anywaysss, Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Boke Hinata Boke! " Kageyama shouted at the little tangerine as he hit him in the head.

"Oww Kageyama! I said I was sorry. " Hinata pouted. He was sorry because it was the third time he didn't hit the
black haired male's toss.

"Is there something bothering you Hinata? " The mother crow worriedly asked. The tangerine shooked his head as he looked at the silver haired male.

"Nothing. " He smiled brightly. Sugawara just nodded.

Meanwhile, a salty blonde was not happy as he glared at the black haired male.

Yes, Tsukishima is Hinata's boyfriend.

The truth is, there was something bothering the little crow. It's the closeness of the two friends, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima.

Don't get him wrong. He don't mind Yamaguchi being close friends with his boyfriend but he feels like they're too close. By too close he means, skin ship. They were too close to each other that one push at Tsukishima and their lips will connect.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi was sitting at the bench. Tsukishima was taking a break from practicing blocking Asahi's spikes while Yamaguchi was taking a break from practicing his serves. They were looking at each other while chatting. Hinata was not quite happy by that because their nose were almost touching. He frowned as he looked at the two friends.

"Hinata, what's the frown in your face about? " Tanaka asks the tangerine.

"Nothing! " Hinata smiled at the monk-looking male. Tanaka ruffles his hair roughly as he chuckles.

"Hey that hurts~ " Hinata says playfully while laughing. He flinched as another hand roughly ruffles his hair.

"Noya-san nooooo~ " The three of them laughs as they tried to ruff each others hair.

They laughed as they realized they can't ruff Tanaka's hair because he was bald.

Tsukishima looks at the three friends with jealousy. 'They're too close. ' He thought to himself.

-- Time Skip --

The first years were assigned to clean the gym for some reason.

Hinata and Kageyama was picking up balls, Yachi and Yamaguchi was mopping, and Tsukishima was just watching them clean as he listens to music.

Hinata was walking to go to the basket of balls while glancing at his boyfriend, curious at what he was doing. He didn't notice Kageyama walking in front of him and bumps into him. Causing them to lose balance and the tangerine to be on top of the black haired male (Just like in every cliche romance anime XD)

They looked at each other while blushing. And the salty blonde was not happy about the scene that was happening in front of him. He walks closer to Hinata and roughly grabs his arms, making him stand up.

"We're gonna go now. Continue your cleaning. " Tsukishima says before grabbing his and the tangerine's bag. Planning to go to his house.

"T-Tsuki- " Hinata stopped speaking as he looked at the angry male that was dragging him.

-- Time Skip --
Again :P

When they were in the blonde's house. Tsukishima went to his room, still roughly dragging the little crow.

As they got inside, The blonde slammed the tangerine at the door making the door shut and the tangerine wince.

He attacks the tangerine with a rough yet passionate kiss.

"What the fuck was that about huh? " The blonde angrily whispered close to the tangerine's ear making him shudder.

"W-what was what a-about? " The tangerine stutters as he felt the blonde glares at him. The blonde made the sound 'Tsk' as he roughly threw the little crow in his bed. Towering him.

"Oh you know what I'm talking about kitten. " Tsukishima whispered seductively in Hinata's ear making the tangerine shiver. He moaned as he felt rough kisses on his neck slowly going down to his collarbone. Leaving hickeys.

"K-kei~ " Hinata moaned as the blonde removes his shirt and pants while sucking his chest and playing with his nipples.

"Kei!~ " He made a loud moan as he felt his nipple being sucked. The blonde went to kiss the tangerine on the lips again while removing his pants. Slowly grabbing a condom from a nearby drawer trying not to break the kiss. He puts the condom on and rubbed his dick in the tangerine's wet hole.

He smirks as he felt the tangerine grinding his hips. Wanting the blonde inside of him. He slowly thrust in. It was easy to slip in since the tangerine had a lot of pre-cum dripping.

"Mhmm~ y-you can m-move now~ " Hinata tried to say while stuttering. Tsukishima then proceeded to thrust in and out. Slowly fastening his pace when the tangerine adjusted to his size.

Hinata wrapped his arms around the blonde's neck and pulling him for a kiss to prevent making loud moans.

Tsukishima thrusts became rougher as he was close.

"Nggh~ K-kei I-im close~ " The tangerine said in between moans.

They both moaned as they cummed at the same time. Tsukishima pulls out and removes the condom. Tying it and throwing it to the trash can. He cleans Hinata with tissues and plops down besides him and snuggled close to him.

"Why... We're you so angry? " Hinata asks the blonde while breathing heavily. Tsukishima looked down at him and frowned.

"You were so close to King, Tanaka-san and Nishinoya-senpai. " He says while closing his eyes. Hinata chuckles as he looked up to him.

"And you were so close to Yamaguchi-kun. " He frowns and saw the blonde smirk.

"So it worked Huh? " Tsukishima whispered to himself but the tangerine heard.

"What worked? " Hinata asks while putting his head on the tall male's chest.

"Nothing. Go to sleep. " Tsukishima whispered as he hugs the tangerine tightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yaaaaaah that's that XD