« Karasuno + Nekoma × Hinata »

Sorry no lemons cuz Hinata would break if I did that XD

Btw y'all are so nice I can't-

Contains: cross-dressing

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey look! " Hinata shouted in the court and they immediately looked at the tangerine. He was wearing a skirt instead of volleyball shorts with matching thigh highs. The coaches were currently not on the gym because they had something to discuss about. Their faces turned red as they looked at the clueless human tangerine. There's no doubt that all of them had a slight crush on the orange haired boy. He's just too cute to not like.

"Oi Boke! The fuck are you wearing? " Kageyama shouted at the small boy with a slight blush on his face.

"Language Kageyama. Hinata, who made you wear that? " Sugawara asks the tangerine who is now grinning.
"The girls! " Hinata said happily while jumping. "And look! " Hinata said as he turned around.

"Thigh highs! " He pulls the tights which made the boys blush. He loses balance and fell into fours, which made his skirt pull more (?) showing his light skin thighs. The boys fake coughed and some hid their standing uhmm... Friend.

Kenma came to the rescue and helped the tangerine get up. "Are you okay, shoyo? " He asks while having a small blush on his face. The tangerine just nodded while smiling.

"Kenma, do I look like a girl? " Hinata asks, his head tilting in a cute way.

"Y-yes. Why'd you ask that? "

"Well the managers said that I look like a girl so they made me wear this skirt. " Hinata explained while looking at the skirt.

"Oh! They also told me to seduce you guys. What's seduce? " Hinata asks being oblivious to the word. Kenma fakes a cough and puts a finger in his nose. Tilting it side ways to prevent his nose from bleeding.

"They did a good job making you look like a real girl Chibi. " Kuroo said Out of nowhere as he went closer to Hinata and lifted his skirt. "But why didn't they also changed this. " Kuroo pointed at the tangrine's boxer.

"Kuroo-san! " Hinata blushed and went to hide in Kenma's back. The bed haired male felt glares from multiple people so he just lifts both of his arm as if surrendering.

Hinata felt someone pulling him and looked at his back. It was Yachi dragging him back to the storage room. "Sorry! We're not done yet with Hinata! " Yachi said while bowing and went to the storage room. They heard the door close and they exhale as if they couldn't breath when the little tangerine was in their sight.

"Hinata was... " The loud libero was lost for words.

"HINATA WAS SO EFFING CUTE! " He shouted as he jumps. The others nodded in agreement.

With hinata

"What the heck is this? " Hinata pointed at the cat ears and tail that was being offered to him.

"Just wear it'll make you look like a girl! " Yachi says with excitement.

"Well it's not like I asked to look like a girl. " Hinata said while pouting cutely.

"Well you wanted to impress them right? " Shimuzu asks the pouting tangerine which she finds really cute.

"Not in this way! " Hinata said, lifting his skirt. The girls grinned and just puts the cat ears and tail on the Tangerine. (the tail was detachable. It's not like what you're thinking (┛❍ᴥ❍)┛ )

They looked at him in awe.

Lastly, they removed the tangerine's volleyball shirt and made him wear a cat designed long sleeved shirt. They tucked it in and when they were done, They looked at their masterpiece and grinned.

"When you go outside. Say 'nya~ ' And they'll definitely be impressed. " A girl friend of Hinata said while trying to hide her smile. (She's a Yaoi fan XD)

"Impressed? How? " The tangerine asks suspiciously. They went silent for a moment.

"Because it's hard for boys to imitate a cat and only girls can do it? " Yachi says what she thought of last minute.

"Oh! I can definitely do that! " Hinata proudly said while running to go outside. Unfortunately (or fortunately ◐.̃◐ ) He accidentally tripped and fell into fours when he was outside the storage room.
(That's the second time Hinata XD)

He looked up to see the boys looking at him with a slight blush. He remembered what the girls said and puts his closed hand on his face and positions himself like a cat.

"nya~ " He seductively said while blushing because of embarrassment.

"SHOOOOYOOOOOOO"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well this was bad XD I'm sorry if it's not that good (╯3╰) I'm still practicing (•ω•)

Thank you for 15k+ reads udvejsuwnn I didn't even saw it until now wtf is wrong with me.

Thank you for all the nice comments I received :P
Keep commenting even if it's nonsense cuz I love seeing all of them XD

I've dissapointed you in this chapter but I won't next time! I think Idk. Thanks for reading and have a nice day! Or night!