🍋« Akaashi + Bokuto × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Conatains: Threesome, drugged, an*l s*x

I know you weren't satisfied with Kuroo x Hinata one so here's another update! Plus, my last update sucks (︶︹︺)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bokuto and Akaashi was going to Hinata's house since he invited them to come over and help him study for the coming exams. Well, it was Bokuto who was invited by Hinata but Akaashi tagged along since he knew Bokuto wouldn't give much help. And for personal reasons too.

When they were in front of Hinata's house door. They knocked four times before a little girl who looks like shouyou opened the door for them.

"W-who are you? " The little girl asked and was obviously scared.

"We're Shouyou's friends. We're here to help him study. Is he here? " Akaashi calmly said trying not to scare the girl.

"He's in his room. Come in. " They went in and the little girl closed the door behind them. She runs up the stairs and Bokuto and Akaashi followed her.

When they were in front of Hinata's room. The little girl step aside to make them knock. But before they could do that she tugged Bokuto's shirt and shyly looked up to him.

"Brother S-shouyou had been acting weird when he got home. Can you please help him? " She said and Akaashi smiled at her.

"Don't worry we'll help him. " He said reassuringly. The little girl nods and smiled as she go downstairs to continue watching her favorite show on TV.

Akaashi knocks at the door but he receives no response. So he knocks again but it was the same results. No response.

At this point they were getting worried so they bust open the door and saw Hinata laying on the ground.

Akaashi immediately went to Hinata and picked him up bridal style and lay him down on the bed.

They saw Hinata's face and they blushed. The tangerine has half opened eyes, his face was blushing and he was drooling.

"Is it just me or Hinata's face is kind of erotic? " Bokuto asks Akaashi. "I don't know. "

They both gasped as Hinata wrapped his arms around Akaashi's neck and kissed him.

"What the-- " Bokuto didn't got to finish his sentence as Hinata pulled his collar and kissed him too. The males was now blushing hard and confused as to why Hinata was acting strange.

"Bokuto-san? Akaashi-san? " Hinata innocently asks but his face wasn't.

"Y-yes? " They both said at the same time. Hinata sits in a W position and pulled his shirt off making the two males blush.

"I-it's hot~ " Hinata seductively said. He was not in the proper state of mind. He wrapped his arms around Bokuto's neck and sits on his lap.

"Please take care of me~ " Hinata said while tears was forming around his eyes.

"T-tell us what happened first Hinata-kun. " Akaashi tried to say while blushing. Hinata looked at him and wiped his eyes.

"I-i was walking outside to buy meat buns when this man suddenly hands me a Water bottle. I was thirsty so I drank the whole bottle. I felt dizzy and went home as fast as I can. A-and n-now i-im-- " Hinata couldn't finish his sentence because he was too shy to say it.