« Yamaguchi × Hinata »

I'm back! ~\(≧▽≦)/~

I know this update is lame (╯3╰)

Contains: Fluff

----------------------------------------------------------

It was Christmas Eve and a freckled boy was sitting on a couch.

He looked side ways and saw a little tangerine walking towards him holding two mugs.

"Hot Chocolate! " The little tangerine said excitedly. The freckled boy chuckled as he stand up, getting a mug of hot chocolate from the tangerine.

He sat back down again and separated his legs. Gesturing the tangerine to sit in front of him.

The tangerine happily sat in between the freckled boy's leg as he sipped from the mug.

Yamaguchi smiles and wrap his arms around Hinata's waist while still holding the mug.

They quietly drank the hot chocolate while cuddling.

"Why did you choose me? " Yamaguchi suddenly asked. Hinata looks at him with confusion.

"What do you mean? " He asks.

"I mean, You had a lot of suitors back then. Suitors that are more handsome than me. So why did you choose me? " He explained.

"You dummy. You're the most handsome person that I've ever seen! So don't say that they're more handsome. " Hinata looks at Yamaguchi while smiling brightly. The freckled boy blushed.

"I chose you because you're kind, caring, loving, sweet and the best person in the world! You were the one who was there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on. You were always there to comfort me. " Hinata said while placing the empty mug on the coffee table and turned around, Hugging the freckled boy who was now blushing.

"I love you. " The sunshine says while putting his head on the freckled boy's chest.

The room was silent. Not awkward silent, but comfortable silent.

"Thank you. " Yamaguchi said hugging the tangerine tighter. "Thank you for choosing me. " He gently grabs the tangerine's chin and kissed him. Both of their lips were warm. Perfect for the cold weather.

Yamaguchi breaks the kiss and hugs him tightly. They both laid down while still cuddling. The tangerine was slowly falling asleep because of the freckled boy's warmth.

"I love you too. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I can't really make a lemon on two sunshines XD

Can you gimme some lemon scene ideas. I can't think of anything anymore (︺︹︺)

Anywayyyyssss, thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day! Or night!