🍋« Daichi + Sugawara × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: Threesome, An*l s*x, Two dominant tops and One bottom, blow job

Credits to the readers that requested the ship! I'm always writing offline so I can't write y'all user names :((

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hinata was walking back to the gym since he forgot his notebook.

When he got in there, he quickly searched for his notebook and he saw it in one of the benches. He flinched when heard a low moan when he was getting closer to the bench.

"D-daichi~ " He heard it in the storage room so he slowly walked closer to it.

As he was walking closer, the moans got louder.

When he was in front of the door,
(is it door or gate?) he slowly opens it and blushed as he saw two persons inside making out.

"S-sugamama a-and D-dadchi...? " He softly and nervously called.

The two males stopped kissing and slowly turned their heads where the small voice came from.

"H-hinata. " They both said in unison.

"U-uh I-I'm sorry for i-interrupting y-you both! " He quickly turned around, planning to go outside when he felt being pulled.

"I- uh-... "

"You're not going anywhere~ " Sugawara says while lewdly looking at his baby crow. (I'm making it sound like its incest (。ŏ_ŏ)

"S-sugawara-senpai? " He called in a small voice. The silver haired male smirked as he slowly kissed the tangerine. His mouth was open so he quickly slid his tounge.

Hinata moaned in the kiss when he felt someone sucking his neck.

"You wouldn't think I would just watch do you? " Daichi said while smirking and continued to suck the tangerine's neck while holding his waist.

Hinata moaned in pleasure that the two males was giving him.

"D-daichi-san~ S-sugawara-san~ " He moaned loud when he felt Daichi's hand going inside his shirt and sugawara sucking his neck.

Daichi squeezed the tangerine's nipple and played with it. Making the tangerine moan.

"AaaHhh~ D-daichi-san~ ngghh~! " He shuddered when Sugawara had touched his private. He drooled and looked at the silver haired male lewdly.

"Sugawara-san~ Aggh~ aHhn~ " The male was satisfied when he heared the tangerine moan his name. He started pumping his hands fast which made the tangerine moan even louder.

"S-sugawara-san! AaAgH~ S-suga~ " He shudders as another hand went in his pants and touched his hole.

"D-daichi-san? Ugh~! " He moaned as he felt a finger inside his ass. Daichi smirked and started thrusting his finger in a fast pace. Hinata can't stop moaning because of the two males that was touching him.

He loudly moaned when another finger was added inside of him. Sugawara was still pumping his dick.

"AaHh~ I-I'm c-close~! " He tried to say while moaning. The two males smirked and pumps their hands faster. A few pumps later and Hinata had released his hot semen on the two males' hands.

He felt his legs being weak. He pants and slowly closed his eyes.

"It's not over yet Hinata~ " Daichi said seductively in the tangerine's ear making his eyes open wide.

The next thing he knew, his clothes were removed and he was positioned into fours. He looked back with lewd eyes and made eye contact with Daichi. He looked in front again and saw Sugawara smirking. Their pants were both removed and their big jbdu was shown. He felt Daichi's dick on his hole and softly moaned.

"aAgHh~! D-daichi-san~! " He loudly moaned when the male's dick was slammed inside him. Daichi slowly moved and as the tangerine was adjusting to his size, he slowly thrust in a fast pace. Making the tangerine make uncontrollable moans.

"Suck me, Hinata~ " Sugawara lewdly said and received a small nod from the tangerine.

He holds his dick with his small hands and started pumping it. He then licked the tip and puts the male's dick inside of his mouth. He bobs his head up and down making the silver haired male moan. He continued sucking while moaning because of Daichi slamming his dick inside of him.

"AhhHn~ mHmm~ "

"mHmm~! " He gagged as the silver haired male pushed his head. Making him deepthroath him. Sugawara moaned and cummed inside of Hinata's mouth making the tangerine cough and swallowed the cum. Daichi groans as he pulled out before cumming and Hinata moaned as he cummed. The three of them pants heavily and Hinata collapses.

Daichi and Sugawara looked at the tired tangerine.

"Daichi. " Sugawara calls as if coming back to his senses. Daichi turned to face him with a regretful look.

"What have we done to our child. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Poor baby Hinata XD

Like any other update, it's laaame

I also added lemon stickers to the lemon chapters so you know what chapter is a fluff and what is not :D

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! Or night!