🍋« Suna × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: Rough, Spanking, An*l s*x, jealousy, praise kink

Idea by: Hinata-chanuwu

Okay, I'm closing the requests now because there's too many xD

Anyways, I hope you like this! I changed it up a little so i wish you don't mind :^

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Atsumu-san! Osamu-san! " Hinata jumped for a hug and luckily, the twins catched them.

"Don't do that again Sho-chan, you might fall. " Osamu said worriedly.

"But we're always here to catch you. " Atsumu said, winking and smirking at the tangerine.

Hinata smiled widely and got off the twins.

"Yeah! "

Meanwhile, a certain someone is throwing death glares at the twins while tightly holding the volleyball.

This idiot.

Hinata happily chatted with the twins, not noticing the glares from his boyfriend. The twins noticed but didn't give a fuck as long as they're talking to the sunshine.

"Atsumu-san goes woosh! And then Osamu-san goes baam! When he spikes the ball! " Hinata happily said with sparkles on his eyes.

The twins adored the cute male.

Atsumu and Osamu leaned in and peck a kiss on the cheeks of the tangerine. The tangerine smiled, thinking that it was normal since they're friends.

"You're so cute Shoyo-kun. " Atsumu stated while slightly blushing.

"This is the first time that I'll agree with you. " Osamu said while also having a slight blush plastered in his face.

"Thank you! " Hinata bowed. Not even considering the fact that they might be flirting with him.

Flirting isn't in the vocabulary of Hinata Shoyo. He only knows ✨PRAISES✨

The male had enough with his boyfriend's stupidity. He went close to the tangerine and snatched him harshly away from the twins.

"S-suna-san? " The tangerine called confused.

"Shut up. " The male responded as he glared at the twins.

"If you both do that one more time, I won't hesitate to chop your body parts and throw them into a river. " Suna spit out before dragging the tangerine away. Planning to take him to his house.

"Suna-san...? " Hinata called but flinched when he received a glare from the male.

--Timeskip brought to you by me writing this infront of my sister--

When they got to the male's house. He immediately went to his room and threw the tangerine on his bed.

Lmao, i just imagined him throwing a literal tangerine on his bed xD