🍋« Tendou × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: An*l s*x

Idea by: K-popAnimeMemer

Since y'all are so nice, Imma be giving two updates UwU

I hope you like it! I'm sorry, i changed it a little so i hope it's okay ^ω^

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hinata and his boyfriend, Tendou, were playing a game called Among us.

It's a game where 5-10 people can play and 1-3 can be the imposter. The imposter is randomly chosen. In this game, there's only one imposter and that is, Hinata.

Hinata didn't told his boyfriend that was with him in the same room and just said that he was a crewmate.

"Let's start! " Hinata said and muted his discord. ( Lmao i don't know how discord works, I'm sorry. )

"Tendou-san, can I come with you? " Hinata asked his boyfriend with puppy eyes.

Of course Tendou wouldn't reject him. I mean, who would?

"Okay~ " The red head said. Hinata happily said 'thanks ' and they both went to the electrical to do tasks.

While doing the wires, Tendou was singing.

"Baki baki ni ore~ nani wo? Kokoro wo dayo~ konagona ni kuda- Eh? " Tendou glances over at Hinata having a teasing smile after he had killed his boyfriend.

"Hehe~ " He said and vented to Medbay, faking a task there.

Dead body Reported!

Hinata unmuted, ready to pretend it's not him.

Tanaka: "Where was the body? "

Kuroo: "At electrical. "

Kenma: "Who was the last one with Tendou? "

Ushijima: "If i remember, It was Hinata Shoyo, I think. "

Hinata: I was in Medbay, doing the scan hehe~ "

And with that said, everyone believed him.

Akaashi: "So skip? "

Everyone: "Skip. "

No one was ejected. (Skipped)
1 impostor remains.

Hinata was about to mute his discord when he suddenly felt someone licked his earlobe, making him softly moan.

"T-tendou-san? "

"Hmm, Why'd you kill me? " Tendou asked, making a sad face. He hugged Hinata from the back and the tangerine blushed.

"Y-you were t-the closest one. " He stuttered.

He gasped when the male suddenly removed his pants, removing his boxers after. The red head licked his finger and smirked at the tangerine.

"T-tendo- aAHh~! " He moaned when the male inserted his finger. Fastly thrusting it inside of him.

"Tendo~ haAhn~ w-were p-playing~ aAaH~! " He moaned loudly again when the male inserted another finger.

"This is your punishment baby~ " He smirked and inserted another finger. Hinata loudly moaned and drooled on his phone.

"Now... "

Tendou removed his pants along with his boxers and pumps his dick with his hands before slowly entering the tangerine's hole.

"aAagH~! " Hinata moaned with every thrust. He didn't even notice that he was unmuted and the whole players can hear him.

"Tendou~ p-please~ " Hinata moaned when the male started sucking his neck and playing with his nipples.

"Please what my Baki~? "

"Please faster- aAgh~! " The tangerine moaned loudly when Tendou started thrusting in a fast pace. Skin slappings could be heard all around the room, and also on their discord.

"Ugh~ y-yes~ "

"I-i'm close my Baki~ "

They both moaned as they cummed. Panting heavily after.

Hinata tried to catch his breath and he suddenly remembered the game.

He looked at his phone and saw written in the screen was DEFEATED written in red. He was voted off when the players heard their sex noises.

"Shit. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Again, You can add me on Facebook " Ellah Chan " I'm pretty lonely in there T^T

Anyways, Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day! Or night!