🍋« Kuroo × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: Rough, an*l s*x, jealousy

So here's an update. Sorry if its late hehe. I've been reading the manga but I'm easily distracted so it'll take time before I finish it (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hinata was texting Kenma on his phone while sitting on Kuroo's stomach and resting his back on Kuroo's knees and thighs that are bent. Kuroo was just laying in bed while also on his phone.

Kuroo heard Hinata chuckle so looked away from his phone to look at Hinata.

"Why are you laughing? " Kuroo asks while still looking at the tangerine.
"I'm texting Kenma. " Hinata said while smiling and not looking away from his phone. Kuroo felt a little jealous but shrugged it away.

A couple of minutes passed and they're still on their phones. Not talking to each other. Kuroo would glance at his boyfriend from time to time but Hinata would just chuckle every time Kenma texts or sends a picture that's funny.

Hinata felt a little uncomfortable on his position so he wiggle his hips not even noticing that he was hitting a certain spot and Kuroo was struggling. Hinata moved even more and Kuroo was out of patience. So he pinned Hinata on the bed and the tangerine dropped his phone on the ground.

"Are you testing me? " Kuroo asks Hinata that was now blushing.

"I-I'm no-- " Kuroo shut him off with a rough kiss. Kuroo bit the tangerine's lips asking for entrance but Hinata wouldn't budge. So his hands goes under Hinata's T-shirt and rubbed his nipples. This made Hinata moan and Kuroo immediately slid his tounge in. Their tounge fought for dominance and of course, The raven haired male won.

Kuroo removes his T-shirt and Hinata's shirt too. He attacked the tangerine's chest and sucked his nipples. Making Hinata moan.

He removes the sunshine's pants and boxers. He touches Hinata's hole with two fingers and smirked. "Already wet huh chibi-chan~ " Hinata blushed and moaned loud as he felt Kuroo's two fingers inside of him.

"Hngg~ K-kuroo-san~ f-faster~ " Kuroo obeyed and made his fingers pump faster and deeper. He made the scissoring motion and it made Hinata moan loud. He kept pumping his finger in until he cummed. Hinata was panting heavily as he saw the bed haired male pulling down his short and boxers.

Kuroo wrapped Hinata's legs on his waist and started thrusting fast making Hinata moan in surprise and drool. "U-ugh~ Kuroo-saaagh~ Aggh!~" He moaned as Kuroo's thrust was getting rougher and faster.

Kuroo was holding onto Hinata's waist as he kept slamming his dick inside of him. Hinata felt Kuroo's dick twitch inside of him meaning that he was cumming.

"Chibi-chan~ I'm cumming~ "

"M-me nggh~ t-too ugh~ Kuroo-san~ " Hinata said in between his moans.

Kuroo thrust his dick deep as they both cummed at the same time. Kuroo groans as he cummed inside of Hinata.

They were both panting heavily.

"What was Kenma sending to you? " Kuroo asks while breathing heavily.

Hinata blushed. "N-no. I-it was n-nothing. " He said while trying to stand up to find his phone but failed as he felt his back, legs and ass hurt.

Kuroo smirked as he picks up the phone that was on the ground. When he checked he saw pictures of him while doing a stupid face. He blush as he looked at Hinata who was now hiding his blushing face on his arm.

He hugged the small boy and gave a long passionate kiss.

Hinata was now asleep and Kuroo cleaned and dress him up. They cuddled after doing a rough session.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛