🍋« Kuroo + Kenma × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: Anal s*x, Blow job, Threesome, Two tops and One bottom

I know, I'm a sinner. ughhh mah freakin heart is literally beating 10 times every second I can't--

This is just ('⊙ω⊙')

-----------------------------------------------------------

After a Practice match against Nekoma, Hinata decided to invite Kenma to his house to play new released games that was shipped from USA by her aunt.

"Kenmaaaaa!! " Hinata shouted and hugged Kenma really tight.

"Idiot! Stop being loud! " Kageyama shouted at him. Hinata just stick his tounge out and look at Kenma.

"Hey, wanna play new games at my apartment later? " Hinata asked Kenma.

"Yeah sure. " Kenma replied while smiling. "See you at 7!! " The orange boy shouted before leaving the court to go to his apartment in Tokyo.

When Hinata was home he wore a big T-shirt that is above his knees and a boxer. He always wear things he feel comfortable in when he's with Kenma.

He has to wait 30 minutes more so he just set up his Ps4 while waiting.

-----------

Hinata heard a knock and went to open the door.

"Kenma! and Kuroo...? "

"Yaho." The bed haired male said.

"I'm sorry if I'd bring him here with me. He begged me. " Kenma sighed as he finish his sentence.

"N-no it's alright. " Hinata said, not expecting him to come.

"Ohoho Chibi-chan what are you wearing? " Hinata blushed.

"What about it? " Kenma asked. "He always wears it whenever I come over. " He continued.

"It's comfortable. " The small boy explained shortly. "Come in. " He invited the two.

They went inside and Kenma sits on the couch in front of the TV with the Ps4 connected to it. Kuroo followed him.

"Wait there, I'm gonna go get snacks. " The tangerine said as he sprint to the kitchen.

"Hey Kenma. " The raven haired called.

"Hmm? "

"Did you two... Already did it? "

"Wha-- No! Why would we do it? " Kenma said, surprised.

"Well you know... Hinata's outfit... Is kind of like his seducing you, you know? "

"He's not. He feels comfortable with that type of clothes. " The pudding haired explained.

"Here. " The orange haired boy said as he put down the snacks and went to the new games he had.

"What do you want to play first Kenma? " Hinata asked as he showed the options.

Kenma picked one and Hinata inserted it to his Ps4.

And then they started to play. Taking turns if the other was defeated. They repeated this for 2 hours.