🍋« Kuroo × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: An*l s*x, Public s*x

I'm back! Jsidhejix I-

I now like KurooHina ship 😌 it's now my favorite :))

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hinata and Kuroo were on a train. Planning to go home. There were many people on the train, making Kuroo trap Hinata.

Hinata's back was facing Kuroo and the black haired male was trapping the tangerine with both of his muscular arms.

Hinata looked back at Kuroo and had a worried face.

"A-are you sure you're okay? " He asked.

"Don't worry about it Chibi. " Kuroo smiled as he pats the head of the tangerine.

As time passes by, more and more people are in the train. Kuroo was pushed against Hinata. Making the tangerine whimper because of the force. He blushed as he felt a bulge poking his butt.

"U-uhm... K-kuroo-san? " Hinata shyly called, while looking back at him.

"Shhh~ " Kuroo seductively shushed him and faced his head on the train wall. (Idk what it's called I'm sorry (╯︵╰,)

He slowly went under the tangerine's shirt and played with his chest. Caressing and pinching his nipple. Making the tangerine whimper. The people around them noticed this and Kuroo smirked.

"Are you alright? Is something wrong? " He asks and looked at the tangerine worriedly.

As a result, the people didn't give much care at the scene.

Kuroo smirked and pinched the tangerine's lips.

"Keep quiet or we'll be caught~ " The tangerine nods shyly and holds onto the train wall.

The raven haired male licked his finger and puts his hands under the tangerine's pants and boxer, he inserted a finger. The tangerine puts a hand on his mouth trying to stop his moans.

Kuroo smirked at the action of the tangerine and started to thrust his fingers in and out. He puts his hand on the tangerine's mouth, hearing his quiet whimpers and leans in, close to his head.

"You keep acting cute in our date so I couldn't hold back. I almost fucked you in the restaurant. Good thing I hold back. " He whispered quietly at the tangerine's ear, making him shiver.

He pulls out his fingers and pulls down the tangerine's pants.

The tangerine didn't notice that the bed haired male had put on a condom because his back was facing him.

"K-kuroo! N-not h-he- nggh~! " He moaned but he immediately puts his hands on his mouth.

Kuroo had thrusted his hard dick inside of the tangerine.

The people looked at the two again with curiosity.

"Hey, are you really okay? " He asks and puts a hand on the forehead of the tangerine.

Again, the people just turned their heads on what they were doing and didn't give much care.

Hinata was blushing furiously and was drooling. Kuroo loved the sight of his boyfriend. He thrusted his dick again. His hips moving like a professional. And not a single person in the train noticed this.

Hinata clenched at the bed haired male's dick when he remembered they were in a train. In public. Having sex.

"Nggh~ T-tetsuro~ " Hinata moaned quietly as he looked back at Kuroo with lewd eyes. This flipped a switch in Kuroo and thrusted faster while putting his hand on the tangerine's mouth. Knowing that Hinata moans loudly when they're doing it.

"Mhmm~! " Hinata moaned as he cummed and Kuroo needed a few more thrust and he groaned as he cummed inside the condom. He tied the condom and puts it in his pocket he grabbed a tissue and cleaned Hinata with it. He smirked and kissed him in the head.

"I'm sorry, hehe~ " He chuckled but the tangerine was angwy- I mean angry.

"No sex for one week. Hmph! " He crosses his arms and looked angry as him.

"H-hey! That's not fair! " He said and hugged the tangerine. "Please~? " He sweetly said. His expressions always worked on the tangerine.

"N-no! " The tangerine tried so hard not to fall for those cute eyes of his.

"Okay then. " He said sadly with cute neko eyes.

The tangerine glanced at him and sighed.

"O-okay, no s-sex for three d-days. " He said trying to be intimidating. But failed cutely. The bed haired chuckled as he pats his head.

"That's fair. " He smiled and hugged the tangerine tightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry if I haven't updating early :(( I'm always not in the mood or as they say, writers block. Which I really hate because I feel bad for the readers patiently waiting for an update. But then I remembered I'm not the only one with a story so most likely they're also reading another story besides mine so that made me relax 😌

Anyways, thanks for reading and have a nice day! Or night!