BIRTHDAY QNA+Art

Wowowow! Let's not waste anytime and get right to it then! (because I put a lot of words in the answers XD)

@Shadow_dancing

Q: What are your pronouns?

A: She/Her

@ArthurMarigold

Q: How old are you?

A: 15 today! Aw yeah, I've been existing for 15 years now... wow.

@Amaura1406

Q: How do you organize your thoughts?

A: Google docs! Before I started the book, I wrote out a basic plot summary that I could go back to look at in order to keep myself on track. I do change some things along the way if I get good ideas but the base stays the same.

Q: How do you deal with stress from writing and animating?

A: Well... the thing is, most of the time, writing and animating IS my stress reliever. Also, the support from you all helps motivate me and makes these normally arduous tasks more enjoyable. But if I ever do get stressed, I usually get out on my bike or something or beat up stuff in Genshin Impact. XD

@HelloThereNowBye (real curious, aren't ya? XD)

Q: Best editing/rewriting advice?

A: Read it to yourself, out loud if you have to. Then get a close friend/anyone you can trust to read it. I usually take the entire week to write the chapter. I don't like to rush things on the very last day because rushing can lead to mistakes. So I either start early and edit and revisit throughout the week or I update late. (or not at all XD)

Q: Motivation?

A: MUSIC! SONGS AND WHATNOT ARE MY SAVIORS IN DIRE SITUATIONS!!! That's why I like to put music into my chapters because I usually write the chapter while I'm listening to it. Another thing I do is play out the chapter like a movie in my head. It's weird but fun. It is also a part of the reason why I don't really write any super obvious ship moments because I just break down and die.

As for my art? Uh... I guess I reread my chapter and draw whatever I frickin' feel like. I honestly don't know.

Q: What art program? (Procreate probably)

A: DING DING DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER XD

(also some ibis paint x for their freakin amazing filters)

Q: Advice for writing?
A: Uh... ummm...

Don't rush, don't force yourself to write when you just can't, don't be afraid to pick up other books to see other's style of writing, read books of all kinds... and make sure you enjoy what you are writing or else it will make your life a 1000000 times harder.

For technical points: the usual, grammar, spelling, fact checking, whatnot. (don't worry about this too much though, it's a freakin' wattpad for crying out loud)

OH! THESAURUS WILL BECOME YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND!

Q: HOW ARE YOU SO AMAZING?

A: I-

Aw. You flatter me (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

Q: Other fandoms?

A: I'm slowly taking in the FNF fandom (Midfight-Masses. I know. Soooooooo original)

Genshin Impact fandom. Beautiful game but that's all I really do in there.

A friend of mine is trying to drag me into NCTzen (which is where the map call is coming from)