Enduring

(Nobody POV)

"I should have known. You and your infuriating abilities ruin everything. Oh well, perhaps next time then."

Unfortunately for him, they were not going to let him leave so easily. Especially America and NATO who immediately leapt into action.

"Ame, with me! Russia, back us up!"

"Just like old times huh," Ame chuckled as the sparks in his eyes flickered back to life. The enemy lifted his arms and a giant wall of smoke began to slither and snake towards the Superpower but it vanished before it could reach him. NATO took off towards the nuisance of a man.

"Thanks NATO!" America nodded as he rounded on Afghanistan, who was still somehow able to fight on. It was rather impressive that she was still conscious, seeing that she had lost a crap ton of blood.

A shield of ice shot out of the ground to block a few daggers that had approached from his blind spot. "Pay attention America," Russia barked.

America snatched a small shard and threw it to hit another incoming one, sending both of them clattering back to the ground.

"Thanks Russ." he grumbled as a tingly sensation returned to his body.

In a split second, a wave of light and heat rolled off his figure and was once again coated in a molten golden glow. He grinned slyly as he made his way to the trembling girl before him. Nothing could touch him now.

NATO glanced back to see his pupil alight and immediately felt his heart drop.

"America, if you use your Awakening like that, you won't go for much longer! Conserve with the Partial Awakening or we might be screwed over later!" NATO called but he knew it was falling on deaf ears.