The Art of Healing or Hurting?

(NOBODY POV)

The tension in the air was so tight that it was almost suffocating. Almost everyone in the stadium was at the edge of their seats, unwilling to miss a single moment.

Germany could feel the nervous quivering of his partner and he would be lying if he said that he wasn't just as nervous. China claimed to be strong, possibly even stronger than America but strength came in many forms. So what exactly made him strong? He wouldn't need to wait long to find out.

"BEGIN!"

With a flash of his wrists, eight silver needles zipped in all directions and hit eight pinned bamboo scrolls that sat on the balcony walls. They unfurled to reveal long rows of foreign symbols done in swift brushstrokes of ink.

China then sat down and got comfortable on the ground with a hint of sleepiness in his eyes.

"There. We've won," he smiled.

North Korea glanced at his partner with an, 'are you kidding me' expression on his face. Poland peeked over Germany's shoulder with the same confused expression but China stayed as calm and collected as ever.

"I repeat; we've won."

Suddenly, a roar of raging winds burst forth from all of the scrolls and twin dragons, seemingly made from gold and silver mist, rushed out from two of them and circled the arena from above. Oohs and ahs rippled through the spectators as they pulled out their phones to snap pictures of this dazzling performance.

China brought his hand down, planting just his fingertips to the ground. The dragons complied and struck the ground like lightning.

"This is what comes from just two of the eight scrolls but this is far from what I'm capable of. However, I'm more interested in how much you can do so let's see how long you can last." he grinned and Germany quickly formed his next set of actions.

With a burst of indigo smoke, the ground split open and three ghastly hounds appeared before him. Poland followed his example and his form began to glow like gold and blinding wings of light unfurled from his back.