Redirected Hope

"If I were to be honest, I would say it's most likely you, Mr. Sky-blue Fingers!"

(America POV)

The room immediately went silent when I finished my declaration. My heart hammered in my ears as I waited for their reactions but UN stayed as still as a statue. Instead, ASEAN was the first to break the silence.

"I don't think that would be possible. He was stuck here all throughout the incident. He's always being watched by us."

NATO nodded his head in agreement but I still wasn't completely convinced.

"At this point, anything is possible and I know what I saw. The hand he revealed was yours. So-"

"Tell me America," UN interrupted in a hauntingly calm tone, "was it his left hand that you saw?"

This only confused me more, "I dunno? Why the hell would I remember that? What are you getting at?"

UN decided to ignore me and looked to NATO and Canada.

"I think it was," NATO confirmed, "He only removed the glove on his left hand at first."

EU and ASEAN looked to UN with grim expressions. This was the first time they had seen the greatest Power like this. He looked so fragile like he was about to snap but they knew that he had reason to react this way.

UN had uttered no other words. He lifted his left hand and slowly pulled the white, silk glove off, revealing something I was not ready to witness. Let's just say, now I knew why he only ever used his right hand.