Roses Are Red pt2 | Joe Liebgott

1944

1944

          Joe sat next to Juniper in the booth at the little diner they always went to on the pier.
George and Web slid into the booth across from them.

"I still don't like that you're dating June," George sighed picking up the menu.

"Oh let them be George," Webster huffed looking at their friends.

"Yeah George," June giggled holding Joe's hand.

"Yeah George," George remarked in his make fun of voice.
Joe balled up his straw wrapper and threw it at George hitting him in the face.
George pouted and Juniper laughed at brother.

"I swear all you do is fight how're you best friends?" Web asked looking in between Joe and George.

"They make it work? Surprises me everyday," Juniper shrugged leaning into her boyfriend.

"I can't believe i deal with these two shit heads," George motioned to his sister and Joe.

"You're the real pain in the ass that's why I was born first," June crossed her arms sitting back.

"Whatever Juniper at least I got the better name," George remarked.

"Well I like your name a lot, it's unique." Joe turned to Juniper pushing strands of hair behind her ear. The waitress came and took the groups orders.
Of course Joe and Juniper shared a shake like always. With two straws, it was the most cliche thing ever is what George thought.

        Juniper went on about how she wanted to be a therapist and help soldiers in need. Joe just couldn't help but smile looking at his girlfriend.
She was so passionate about wanting to help people.

"Joe why're you smiling? Are you making fun of me?" Juniper interrupted herself and picked up a fry off of her plate.

"No uh sorry you're just so pretty and I can't believe I get to call you my girlfriend." Joe smiled holding both of Junipers hands and kissing her knuckles.

"You guys are so gross," Web sighed.

"I don't even know why they invite us out with them when all they do is kiss and shit." George giggles shaking his hand.

"Hey! I appreciate spending time with you guys!" Juniper pouted and leaned into Joe.