1: Snow Day-Luztoye

George smiled as he scrolled through his email and saw all classes were canceled for today. Joe looked out the window above their bed and smiled at the coverage of snow.

"Hey, Joe?" George gently shook the other mans shoulder.

"Mhm?" He stirred and rubbed his eyes.

"Classes are canceled today so I'll turn your alarms off." George reached over him and grabbed his phone.

"Okay," Joe yawned and flipped back over pulling his covers on him. George turned off the alarms and set Joes phone back on the stand and got up.
He opened his curtains in the living room and kitchen to watch the snow fall.
George grabbed the coffee grounds and scooped them into the coffee maker. He hummed to himself and set some hot water in a pot on the stove.
He never got days off so he was double fisting this morning, hot cocoa and coffee!
His mom wasn't here to stop him, George took out the creamer, then whipped cream, and the marshmallows.
He's having a sugary day because he can.
He pours Joe a cup of black coffee, he loved his coffee bitter just like himself.
George poured himself a cup and dumped a generous amount of creamer in it.
Then moving over to his hot cocoa he poured the hot water into the cup and scooped in some powder and marshmallows, then topped it off with some marshmallows.

George sat at the table by himself, double fisting his sweet drinks. Eating a breakfast sandwich and scrolling through Facebook.
George heard the crutches from down the hall and smiled. Joe was awake.

"Morning George," he sighed and went in the kitchen.
George got up and followed after him. He grabbed Joes cup of coffee out of the microwave and set it on the table.
Joe smiled and kissed the top of George's head and grabbed out a breakfast sandwich and a small plate.

Joe settled in across from George at the table and enjoyed his breakfast.

"So are you roséing all day or what's in the second cup?" Joe smiled taking a drink of coffee.

"Hot cocoa, ma isn't here to tell me no extra sugar he giggled to himself.

"Not if I tell her," Joe winked and took another sip.

"You wouldn't dare," George crossed his arms.
Joe shook his head laughing at his boyfriend. George dramatically fell to the side resting his head on his arms.

"I'm sugar crashing Joe," he whined with a smile. His eyes closed so his eyelashes brushed his cheeks.

"Maybe you shouldn't drink so much sugar," Joe hummed and got up from the table, "I'm probably just going to work out here."

"No! Come back to bed with me!" George shot back up and whined.

"Fine but only for like an hour." George grabbed their cups and headed back to their room. Joe laid his crutches on the floor and crawled back into the bed. George set their cups aside and jumped back into the bed cuddling up so Joe.

"You smell so good," George nuzzled Joes neck and kissed it.

"Thanks?" Joe smiled, shaking his head once again.
George laughed and kissed the nape of his neck. He closed his eyes and slung his limbs over Joe.
George was going to make it so that Joe couldn't leave this bed and he's enjoy the snow day.